Meet the Bellas

Chloe Beale has been here before, it was all familiar. The grass, the different club booths, the group of people who always stood held hands and spun around in a circle, this was the annual activities fair of Barden University.

This would be Chloe's sixth year at Barden, having intentionally failed Russian Lit. in order to continue being a Bella. This would be her sixth year sitting behind the Barden Bella's booth, trying to recruit some new blood.

As people walked past her, she handed them fliers. Once she grew tired of standing she sat down on her foldable lounge chair that was set up besides the booth.

She looked around as people walked by, taking fliers off the table, when she saw a familiar figure. She looked at the figure a little longer, unsure if she had seen correctly.

Chloe stood up to get a better look at the figure.

"This isn't possible.. That can't be her, can it?" She spoke out loud.

"Be who, Chlo?" Stacie Conrad, the most promiscuous of the Bella's, looked at the redhead confused.

"Um, no one. I just thought I saw someone" Chloe explained. Her eyes fixed on the person she had been looking at. "I'll be right back."

Before Stacie could answer, Chloe had already made her way to the girl. "Stevie?" Chloe asked, eyes widening when she finally got a closer to the mysterious person.

.
.

Stevie had just arrived at Barden a few hours earlier and decided to see what kind of clubs Barden had to offer. Her camera hanging loosely from her neck, a fedora hat on her head, black sunglasses on the bridge of her nose, wearing a white shirt with black jeans and black leather boots, she was currently looking at booth that belonged to the schools radio station when she heard a voice she hasn't heard in years.

"Stevie?"

Stevie froze where she was standing, closing her eyes in hope that it wasn't who she thought it was. She slowly turned around, eyes slowly opening.

"Chloe." It was all that she could say. She was surprised to see her older sister, Chloe Beale, standing there in front of her.

"Stevie Leigh Boebi Beale. It really is you." Chloe looked at her younger sister, who cringed at the use of her full name, slightly confused and also a little angry. "When did you get here? How did you get here?"

"I.. Um.. I took a cab. I got in a few hours ago," Stevie spoke up, a nervous smile placing itself on her face.

"And you didn't call me to tell me you were coming to Barden?" Chloe looked at the younger girl, hurt filling her eyes.

Stevie ran her fingers through her hair, "I thought you graduated. I didn't even know you'd be here."

"This is my fourth year as a senior, actually. But that's not the point! You didn't tell me you were coming to Barden!" Chloe looked at her sister, eyebrows furrowed and her eyes narrowing at her sister.

"Chloe, chill!" Stevie sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't exactly want to be compared to my 'beautiful, super talented and bubbly" older sister."

Chloe looked at her sister, the anger quickly washing away. She pulled the younger girl in a warm embrace. Stevie hesitated before wrapping her arms around the redhead.

Once Chloe released the girl she spoke softly, "You know that your last name would give you away anyways, right?"

Stevie froze, eyes widening, "I never thought of that!" she laughed softly.