Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Jan 24,24)

I wake up and I grab clothes for a shower

___Once I finish my shower I took a picture and decided to send it to Zane

___
Once I finish my shower I took a picture and decided to send it to Zane.

Me:*picture above with her in it*

Zane: damn. Baby don't send me stuff like that it makes me feel weird.

Me: sorry I won't do it again

Me: I just wanted you to see... I'm sorry

Zane:no need to apologize baby it's just you look so beautiful it's hard to control my self

Me:ok

Zane:good girl

____

I feel a bubbly felling in my tummy from that and I don't know why.

Anyway I get up and put on my shoes and run down stairs for breakfast!
______________________________________

Anyway I get up and put on my shoes and run down stairs for breakfast!______________________________________

Once I saw her in that little pink dress I groaned

I'm in a fucking meeting shit.

"Meeting over everyone go to your office I'll figure it out" everyone leaves and I walk to my office locking the door.

Fuck no one has made me this hard ever

I sit down at my desk and pulled my pants down a little bit to see my boxers and I also pulled those down to my ankles with my pants.

I see my dick throbbing I grab it and groan imagining jade riding me with her cute pouty face "fuck.." I moan and pump faster.

I can imagine her begging me to pound into her I bet I can make her so wet. I groan again.

Her beauty of her blue eyes and curly brown hair.
"Shit." I cum all over my leg and hand, I grab a tissue and whipped it up.

I pull up my pants and boxers then walk out of my office to the bathroom washing my hands.

Shit more meetings.
You know what fuck that I'm there boss

I text Jake telling him to send me information from the meeting and I text my baby.

Me: princess I'm going to go pick you up where are you?

Jade: I'm at the bakery

Me:ok princess see you soon.

I send that then get out to my car and drive to the bakery.

__________

Once I get there I walk in and see my baby sitting down probably playing a game on her phone so I walk up for her and bend over to her level and whisper in her ear "let's go princess" I say and she jumps a bit but then gets up yelling "bye mom!" Then I grab her small hand and walk out.

She sits down in the passenger seat.

"What are we doing?" She giggles

I smile

"Where ever you want to go" I say she smiles then says "can we go to the morning fair ?" She asked

"Yes baby what ever you want" I say

She giggles again kicking her little legs

"Yay!!!" She yells really loud

"Inside voices" I tell her looking at her in the eyes
"Sorry" she whimpers under my gaze.

"Good girl" I tell her with a smile

She shifts in her seat

Praise kink I see

_____

We get to the fair and she try's opening her door in excitement. "No baby I open your door" I tell her and I get out going around opening her door

She runs out to grab my hand and I close the door. we start walking to the ticket stand and we get there and there is 2 people in front of us and heard jade whine. "What's wrong baby" I ask "I wanna go in already" she whines again "you still got to wait baby" I tell her and she whines again.

I turn her facing me and I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist. "No need to whine baby it will only be a few minutes" I say and she sighs and lays her had on my shoulder and I smile.

____

I put jade down and walk up to the stand "two tickets for everything please" I say and hand her my card "here" she says handing me the blue colored bracelets we walk out of the lines way and into the fair.

"What first princess?" I asked
"Ummmmmmmm" she hummed
"How about a small roller coaster but you have to hold my hand!" She giggled. I smiled "of course I will princess" I smile at her

We get in line and we are in the text round of people.

As we wait Jade is jumping in excitement.

Every one gets off the ride and Jade giggles they open the gate and Jade runs to the front. "Baby slow down!" I yell and she starts walking.

We sit down and she grabs my hand then I pull down the bars.I make sure her small body is tight in the straps even tho the ride is small I don't want her to get hurt. The ride starts moving and she giggles and I smile.

_____
At the send of the small ride she jumps out of her seat and runs to the exit gate. I then run up to her and grab her hand "so what's next" I say "games!!!" She giggled and I nod and we start walking to the games.

____________________________________

Jan 24,24
866 words