night has come

MAFIA GAME
the game's guide

As soon as I think of writing this story, I've decided to do some research regarding the game called “Mafia Game” here's some following research I've discovered to learn more about the MAFIA GAME and to understand the plot of NIGHT HAS COME.
but expected that it won't be detailed as your expecting, read it below;

THE OBJECTIVE
The objective of the of the game is; for the mafia ‘kill off’ civilians until they are the majority, or for the civilians to kill off the entire mafia. When one of those two things happens, the game is over.

THE ROLE
The game typically involves players taking on different roles, such as Mafia members, Citizens/Civilians, and special roles like the Doctor or Detective/Police.

THE MAFIA
Are the people who find out each other's identity in the first nighttime phase. Mafia must lie throughout the entire game and act as though they are civilians, in my opinion, this is the hardest role.

THE CIVILIANS/CITIZENS
Are attempting to figure out who is in the mafia simply by talking it out, accusing, who is acting suspicious. As a civilian, it's best to use verbal/non-verbal cues and your gut to make alliances.

THE DOCTOR
Is a civilian role that, at each nighttime phase, can save a player he or she thinks the mafia had killed. As mentioned earlier, if the doctor saves the right player, that player is brought back into the game/life.

THE POLICE/DETECTIVE
Is a civilian role that, at each nighttime phase can check to a player he or she thinks is in the mafia. This role is perhaps the most fun, because once the detectives begins to find out the identities of players, they can begin to make alliances with true civilians and/ or persuade the group to kill true mafia.

GAME END

The game ends when either all the Mafia members are eliminated, or the Mafia outnumber the remaining Civilians.

--

MAFIA GAME
characters's guide

Kim Jun hee as Zhairo Collins
“Guys, Let's not sacrifice each of us.”

Lee Yoon seo as Light Avery
“We will survive together, I know there's a way for us to stay alive and leave this place!”

Ko Kyung jun as Zero Krieg
“We will survive. You and me. Together.”

Sky Saldivian
“I would risk my life just to save him”

Oh Jung won as Aurelia Kennedy
Do whatever you want, leave and give me a peace of mind.”

Jang Hyun ho as Tyler Clarkson
“Actually, We're here to exercise, why? You got a problem?”

Ah Na hee as Maeve Del Valle
Let's see who's telling the truth,”

Cha Yu jun as Knox Agua
“She was protecting you as best as she can, so, stop messing around.”

Park Ji Soo as Vivienne Dela Rosē
“...”

Choi Mi na as Minna Quinns
“...”

Kim Jin ha as Jett Buenaventura
“Darn it! I’m gonna kill that fuckers who tried to frame us!”

Shin Seung bin as Axel Mariano
“...”

Kim Dong hyun as Isaac Hades
“I think you're the one who's raising ruckus everywhere.”

Lee Joo young as Beatrice Veña
“...”

Park Woo ram as Jasper Jameson
“Even though I haven't kill you the others will.”

Baek Eun ha as Estelle Dorothea
“Are you afraid that I might reveal what I've seen at the mountain?”

Im Eun chan as Enzo Willow

Nam Yeon woo as Silas Vance
“...”

Heo yul as Grey Hardaway
“We should go for a date then?”

Choi Ju won as Gerald Lane
“Hey, When can you give my money back?”

Kim So mi as Veronica Madéine
“If you keep protecting her, I will consider you as a Mafia.”

Jung Da bum as Ledger Miller

The characters of NIGHT HAS COME, will portray the characters of mine.