Untold Secrets

Hotel room

Ishan was tensed, extremely tensed. He and shubman have been dating for the last 6 months, just yesterday they crossed their 6th month anniversary. They both were sure that this relationship was it for them but the problem is their families didn't know about them, neither of them be their 1st family or their 2nd family (ict). Coming from patna, ishan had faced a lot of bullying for be it his feminine looks or his preference for earrings, but he didn't let them affect him but now if his second family rejected him ? Ishan would be broken and shubman along with him. Yes, some people knew about them like shahneel di (shubi's sister) and raj bhaiya (ishu's brother) and they both were extremely supportive though shahneel di was a bit apprehensive at first, but shubi spoke with her and seeing how serious they both are ? Shahneel di approved. Mayank and Aditi also knows about them. The world seemed to think that ishan is dating aditi but the truth is that they are just really good friends. The last person who knows about them is surprisingly Sara, she was a bit upset at first because she liked shubman but soon came around and accepted them as she is both shubman and ishan's good friend.

Today was a huge get together dinner sort of thing arranged by bcci and a lot of players would be attending, starting from super seniors like Sourav Ganguly (Dada), Sachin paaji to Ms Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, to Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli etc, even their wives would be coming.

Ishan took a deep breath. Today is extremely important. He once again fervently sent up a prayer to God, hoping against hope that all went well. Suddenly the washroom door opened and shubi cam out dressed.

Shubi (in a soft voice): Hey ishu...everything ok ?

"I am just very tensed shubi, everything will go alright na ? They will accept us right ? I can't lose them shubi, I just can't, what if our careers come under threat?" Ishu said in a slightly hysterical voice

"Ofc it will go alright, my love, why won't it ? They will surely accept us and of course our careers will not be affected" reassured Shubman, while hiding his own fear of not being accepted. "Let's go down now ok ? Everyone must have arrived"

What happens next ? Do they all accept them or not ?? Read further to find out