ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

Sangwoo's/third P.O.V

↜ a few months ago

Yet another year started. The graduation is inching closer and so is winter. Every last year student can't wait to finish school and find a proper job or choose to keep studying.

Everyone is focusing on either studying, future, relationships, money or whatever kids these days care about.
But Oh seems to be losing his focus more and more.

A new face had appeared in his classes. Sitting in front of him a h/c fluff of hair, unique clothing choice, e/c eyes like every other and s/t (skin tone) that his eyes could scan all day.
He never thought that he was able to love... Or even feel anything towards a man.
But there he is.

"Um, L/n Y/n." He spoke awkwardly right after the last class of the day when Oh went up to introduce himself.

"L/n huh. Wanna go with me and my group to the bar today?" He offered. Truth be told he planned to drag a drunk lady to his house, fuck her, slit her throat and dump her somewhere in the woods, but he is very flexible, so his plans changed the second he laid his eyes on you.
He couldn't possibly refuse! The amount of people that'd wish to be in the new boy's shoes, he should feel honored.

The h/c haired male looked him up and down with... Doubt written all over his face.
"No thanks... Sangwoo was it? I don't drink." He said truthfully/lied to get out of the situation. And before Oh could get another word in, he was already scrambling away.

How... Awfully unique.
Is this how it feels to be seen as different? As a normal person? Were you not drawn to him just by his gorgeous looks and charming personality?
That's a game he's willing to play.

Then in another instance he came up to him again, "Hey L/n, mind sending me the notes from the class that just ended? I kinda zoned out and you always seem to have everything written down."
Sangwoo spoke trying his best to put on a facade of a dear friend as he leaned against Y/n's desk.

He looked the bleached male up and down with this disgust on his face.
He stood up, looking away from him "I would appreciate if you minded your own business and stopped staring, Oh."

Wow he noticed Oh's staring, how interesting.

"And no I don't plan on sending you anything. Have a nice day." Was the last thing he said before he threw on his bag. At that Sangwoo blocked his path.

"Please?" He chimed in, "What if I say pretty please?" he had to chuckle at his own words. Who would not give in at that.

He tried to pass by me but I would budge. Damn he's weaker than Sangwoo expected.
"I still have something to do today. Sorry." Y/n obviously lied. What could be more important than hanging out with the hottest man in the whole school!

"Come on, it's just a favor that'll take up a few seconds max." I tried to convince the stubborn boy but he was very persistent, so I threw in another plea.
"Please, L/n?"

He stared at me for a second before shaking his head no and sliding across his table and escaping my grasp.
I stared at him as he left the classroom. This dude... Once I get him close enough to my house I'm pushing his ass in so hard he'll cry for weeks.

Later the same day was more pleasing though. I went out with one girl, yet again expecting to butcher her later on in the comfort of my house. Right before a police car stopped next to me while on a walk with that bitch...

"Hey! Oh Sangwoo! How've you been?!" The man in the car opened a window as he stopped. It was an older police man I actually get along with. I can never get used to police stopping around me though... It stresses me out.

"Oh officer Park! Have you been well?" I looked into the car with a smile on my face, greeting him like a friend.

I reached my hand in, noticing the darker male I have never seen in the passenger seat.
"Haha of course! You've become more manly after coming back from the army! What a grip!" The older police officer spoke enthusiastically while the other guy stared me down.

"Manly? More like wrinkly." I joked. I can appreciate my own appearance and I can see the flaws too, but I rid of them as soon as possible, so I just use these kinds of words to get more flattering responses.

Officer Park looked past me with raised eyebrows, "and is that your girlfriend? Wow~ turns out you're a player eh?! Did she wait two years for you?" He laughed.

"Haha! She's just a college friend!" I brushed him off as I heard her chuckle in the background.
He threw in a few more words similar to that before I changed the subject addressing the obvious.

"Where's Junjae? Weren't you two partners?" I leaned against the window leisurely while looking at the new face.

"Oh he's one of my adopted sons. Since he's out of school now he wanted to try out how the real world works! Didn't you Seungbae?!" He laughed as he gently elbowed the male.

He has a family of his own? Wow the more you know.
"Ah I see... My name's Oh Sangwoo." I introduced myself while looking at him. I glared at him and he seemed freaked out!
"If you ever smell anything funny while patrolling, it's probably officer Park's athlete foot." I whispered quite loud to him to ease the tension, which worked.

Right afterwards officer Park spoke, saying something that actually spiked my attention.
"Right, come to think of it, did you receive the notes from Y/n?" He asked.

My brain went blank. Y/n? Notes?
Right!
Wait he said that he wouldn't give me any notes... Did he change his mind?

"Excuse me?" I asked for him to elaborate.

"Y/n L/n? Your classmate? My other son. He told me that he was gonna stop by your place to give you some notes." He said with a warm smile. His other son?! That's a huge surprise...
Well, if he wants to give me notes then that's a perfect chance to finally get my hands on him, better play it off.

"Oh yeah! I already received them, thank you!" I spoke, "he said that he's just gonna buy some groceries and he'll be back home right after." I made up a lie to make myself less suspicious after Y/n goes missing... I mean whaaaat I didn't think anything like that.

"Also your cousin is there, I thought you'd be home to welcome him but you seem to be out and about without a care." Park chimed in again with another news.

"Excuse me?!"