Chapter one

Taehyung

My phone was ringing. I didn't had the time to see who was calling. I wore my earpiece and answered the call. I took my gun back and I shooted in the direction of enemy.

"Hello? Who is this?", I said impatiently and I ran towards the enemy whose leg got injured by gun's bullet that I fired.

"Taehyung? You are in the middle of fight?...... You gotta be kidding me....", He said and exhaled a huge sigh. I recognized the owner of the voice and I sighed. I punched the enemy's hand and his gun fell to the other side.

"Appa?..... What happened?...... Why you called?..... Do you need something?", I asked through the call as I threw a punch at the enemy's face and smirked

"Taehyung..... Did you forget you have to interview the candidates for your own assistant? Because you already have fired 24 assistants and other 16 resigned.....", Appa said being annoyed and I clicked my tongue. I kicked the other enemy who was coming in my direction

"Appa.... 16 resigned by their own..... I can't do nothing with it...... and about the other 24 that I fired...... What can I say?..... They didn't work properly, that's all I can say", I said with innocent tone and Appa groaned. I twisted the enemy's arm who was going to attack me with a knife

"I didn't call you to give me explanations about why you fired your assistants and why did they resigned....... Come to office now!", He said and I sensed clearly that he was getting mad now. I took a deep breath and punched several times the person whose arm I twisted.

"Appa.... Sorry but I am not in the condition to come to office now.... So please take the interview and select someone who is capable of this job and being my assistant..... ", I said and I took out my gun and made the person on the gun point by my arm wrapped around his neck.

"Aish..... This boy...... I swear to God this is the last time I am doing you a favor.... The company is your responsibility now!...... Next time I won't tolerate this type of behavior......", Appa said angrily and I chuckled. I kept holding the person tightly and shushed him

"Okay Appa..... Thank you.... I love you ", I said and chuckled. "Whatever ", he said and hung up the phone call

My attention diverted towards the person I held on gunpoint. I fired the bullet at the ceiling and all enemies who were laying on the floor lifelessly looked at me.

"Look at yourselves how pathetic you all are...", I said and I shook my head in disbelief.

"So your boss sent you all to kill me?", I said and laughed sarcastically. "You can't even protect yourself and you think that you will kill me?..... What a pathetic thought....", I said and the person who was at gunpoint coughed.

I saw my gang coming inside the mansion. I pushed the person away from me and he fell on the floor. Seojun came to me and I pointed at the men at the floor.

"Take them away..... Do whatever you want to them. I don't give a fuck about them ..... and make sure to give their boss a good lesson.....", I said as I clenched my jaw and Seojun nodded

"Okay Boss.... We will", he said then they picked up the men and they dragged them out of the mansion.

"Aish..... I can't believe I wasted my precious time on fucking weaklings like them .....", I said and rubbed my forehead in frustration.

"I couldn't even interview the candidates..... I don't know what type of assistant Appa will hire ....", I said and I licked my lips. I grabbed my coat and wore it then threw the gun back as I walked towards the exit of the mansion.

The mansion belonged to me and there wasn't any danger if I throw my guns like that. Even if there is any danger according to my Mafia assistant Seojun, which I never found danger actually, then I am not afraid of it. I am the danger myself. I am not a easy guy.