˗ˏˋ 8'ˎ˗

-Third POV-

Both Yoongi and Jungkook had left the oldest' home then going towards his black dodge car. Yoongi unlocked the car doors and before Jungkook got to open his side, Yoongi rushed in and pushed him to the side slightly

"I'll do the honors thank you very much" Yoongi said sassily as he opened the door for the youngest, which Jungkook in return giggled and blushed at the kind gesture. He thanked him and got inside the vehicle as Yoongi had closed the door and went to the other side to get in and start the engine

"You sure you're parents won't be mad that I got you home late? I don't want them disliking me because i'm bringing you back late.." Yoongi said a little worried as he started to turn on the vehicle and turned to look at Jungkook

"No hyung! of course not and no they won't dislike you, in fact they like you!" Jungkook reassured him and places his hand on top of Yoongi's hair, ruffling his blonde hair as he giggled

Yoongi blushed slightly at the gesture as he smacked his hand away and doing it back to him

"hmm alright then let's hit the road"

-

Jungkook and Yoongi were blasting Michael Jackson songs as they sung their heart out to their favorite song 'The Way You Make Me Feel' in the empty streets of their town, moments like these are what they love and cherish the most. It's what made Yoongi love these moments with Jungkook so much, that he just can't imagine him with anybody else.

As they pull up to Jungkook's place, Yoongi was then hit with a wave of sadness, he dislikes this part the most which is separating ways. Jungkook too didn't like having to say goodbye and he let out a sad sigh with a pout

"I don't wanna go just yet hyung..." Jungkook said as he looked at him with a sad pout on his face, Yoongi glancing at him before he gave him a sad smile

"I don't like it either but hey, not like we're gonna move 1,000 miles away from each other, plus we'll hang out tomorrow anyway" Yoongi reassured him and Jungkook pout had turned into a bunny smile

"Hyung you're the absolute best!"

"and the absolute sexiest— OW!"

"shut up and walk me to my house!" Jungkook huffed as he got out the vehicle and Yoongi then following along, walking down the pathway to the front entrance. As they approached the door, Jungkook turned around and hugged Yoongi and put his head against his chest, Yoongi taken aback but put his arms around him, he liked this feeling and honestly didn't want the hug to end.

They stayed like this for a couple more seconds til Yoongi had to break it apart. He looks down at Jungkook and smiles at the sight, his messy brown hair all ruffled up and cherry lips that he so desperately wanted to kiss.

"well hyung, i had a great time, we should do this tomorrow! i'll see you tomorrow in school?" The brown haired boy said as he unlocked his front door and stepped inside the house, but waiting for Yoongi's answer

"of course, you know i'm always free to do these things with you koo, and yes you'll see me tomorrow in—" Yoongi got interrupted as he felt soft pair of lips on his left cheek, his eyes widened as he looked back at Jungkook who was giggling and was a blushing mess. Once Yoongi processed what happened, he didn't know what to say and his eyes wandered everywhere not knowing what to do next.

It was then Jungkook's turn to stay speechless as Yoongi had gave a small peck on his lips, he stood there frozen and felt his entire face heating up.

For a moment, the world stood still for the both of them, as they stood there staring at each other's eyes, no words were spoken but the atmosphere was a bit heavy but filled with something they couldn't describe.

Yoongi was first to break it into a fit of laughter, due to his nervousness and because of how Jungkook reacted "look who's the one in shock, seems like you loved it huh?" he raised his eyebrow at him and Jungkook hid behind the door, embarrassed but he will admit, he did like the small peck he received.

"w-well yes.. but t-thank you and i'll see you tomorrow hyung—!" Jungkook stammered and spoke quickly as he shut the door and backed himself against the door as he covered his face with his hands, he does the first move thinking he could beat Yoongi but seems like he turned the tables.

Yoongi on the other side just laughed a little more before a smiled was plastered onto his face. Yoongi wins and he never loses, no matter what. He walks back to his vehicle and gets inside, starting the engine.

He pulls out his phone and clicks onto Jungkook's contact and clicks on the messaging option.

Yoonie hyung

So... does this mean we have started something 😏?

Koo .
I mean, i guess... do you want to start something 🥹?

Yoonie Hyung
Then it's official.

my fingers hurt 🧍🏻. This chapter was just a filler chapter i guess? i honestly don't know what i was going for this chapter but i just came up with whatever was on the top of my head, probably didn't even make any sense but i might eventually take this down (once i feel motivated to make some changes) and might end up rewriting it because this probably wasn't the best but i'll just keep it up for now. anyways , ENJOY!