Chapter ~ 10

"The number you are calling is not available at this moment.." this is the 15th time I'm calling him..why the hell he's not picking the call up.! abhishek think about the call.

"But I will not sit quietly until I get my answers..Kab tak bandh rakhega phone..kaal toh switch on karna hi padega apni client ke liye" abhi thought

MishVish place

Mish- Phone off rakha hai but fir bhi yeh tension kyun.?

Vish- Kaal subha ka soch ke abhi se saar daar ho raha hai..I know him very well abhi taak toh 100 calls kar chuka hoga

Mish- Subha ka subha dekhna abhi tumhare pass tumhaari biwi ha.. I also deserve your time

Vish- Are babu..tu abhi biwi hui nahi aur abhi se biwiyo wale emotional drame..

Mish- Biwi hui nahi toh kya kuch dino main official biwi baan jaungi.. ready rahi Singh sahab

Vish-Jo hukum Biwi ji..main joru ka gulam banke rahunga (he kissed her forehead)

Morning

Abhi was doing his workout at gym but he feels suffocated so he thought of getting some fresh air..so he came out and went to the park near his gym.

After some jogging and free hand exercise he sat on a bunch and call someone.

"I'm sorry for last night.. I was busy with my would-be wife..and you called me 480 times..are you serious abhishek.." he heard him say immediately after picking up.

"You knew this right? you knew that she is back here and she is coming for the same show which I had signed..of course you knew this before..you are her manager..and you didn't bother to tell me? Vishal so what should I conclude? You are always on her side..our friendship was all drama..fake?" his voice choked at the end.

"What? no....nooo...." he said immediately. "She did the exact same thing that you did okay? gave swear to me to not tell anyone anything..you also did the same remember?gave me swear to not tell her anything?" his voice trailed off and he quickly composed himself.

"And about this project....yes I knew it from the beginning..I asked the production team not to tell her and me and Jassu decided not to tell you as well because we wanted you to sign the project..do I have to tell you why we wanted this? are we wrong? what would you have done if you had been in our place? The same right.!"

"I would do anything to be in your place..but I'm not in your place.." Abhi chuckled dryly.

"Abhi everything will be fine.. trust me" vishal told him

"It's okay i'm fine.... so she is staying with...?" he cleared his throat and asked.

"no she is not staying with mish and me..she wants to stay alone.. mish and Rohit wanted to tell you as well but the same swear thing.." he said sadly.

"I'll talk to them..it must be hard to manage your work with upcoming events.. take rest also..and yeah meet you at shoot"

"Yeah...bye...." and with that they disconnected the call.

Abhishek kept hid phone in his pocket and looked at his right to see a small little girl of about 5 years around sitting and staring at two kids playing and enjoying ice cream with their dad, with big eyes and open mouth. He chuckled seeing her.

"Apko pata hai aise open mouth rakhogi toh macchar ghus jayenge?" he chuckled and pinched nose

She shook her head and looked at him and pouted and again looked at another side. He followed her gaze and chuckled more. She looked at him in clarification. Why was he laughing at her, she just wanted ice cream.

"Are you alone here.? Where are your parents?" he asked her softly.

"Mumma is at the office and dadda is still busy in his work.." she pouted sadly.

"Whom did you come here with then.. alone?" he caressed her hair.

"I came here with momo." she pointed at a woman wearing a blue kurta who was talking on the phone sitting on a bench a little bit away from them so he couldn't see her face.

"Aunty knows you are here?" he asked her softly and shook her head and that irritated him. How can her aunty be so careless and let a small girl like this be by herself in the park.

"Do you like ice cream..?" she pouted and pointed the stall.

He smiled softly and after thinking for some time he picked her up in his arms and walked towards the stall.

"What is your favorite flavour?" he asked her.

"Butter Coco " she struggled to pronounce the words.

"Butter coco.? Okay butter scotch or chocolate? Those are my favorites as well little angel." he kissed her cheeks quickly and bought two chocolate ice cream for both of them. They went back and sat on the bench. After six years he found himself to behave like old abbu and not that arrogant Abhishek Malhan. This little girl is different..she feels so personal so special..

"So what's you name baby girl.?" But before she replied he got a call from jassu bhaiya

"Kaha hai tu ? Gym se gayab ho gaya..tu na ajj kal bohot man mani karne laga hai..jaldi se aja trail ke bhi jana hai" jassus said to him and cut the call

"Okay baby girl I have to leave now..ap apni aunty ke paas jao..aur unke paas hi rehna.. okay.?" He said softly to her

"Okay..bye Mr Coco.. will meet you soon" she said with a beautiful smile and ran to her momo.

**So promise ke anusar yeh raha naya update. Age fir kab milenge update idk..coz of my exams..enjoy karo.. hopefully Sunday mile naye update ya fir age bhi.

20 comments target for this part and please it's a request ke honest review dena.**