Niq house.

Bahja pov.

I pulled up to niqs house in tears. Mostly from the hormones and from when Craig broke up with me. He's right I treated him like a complete asshole. I can't let the girls see me cry cause I don't want to hear niq say "I told you so." Or "that's wtf you get." Cause it'll make shit lot more unbearable than what it already is.

I unbuckled and pulled down the little mirror made in the ceiling of my car drying my eyes and adjusting my make up. I then took a deep breath and hopped out the car walking towards your door.I took one last deep breath knocking in the center of the door. I heard rattling and voices mostly kings and majors.

"NOOO KING GIVE IT BACK ITS MINEEE NIQQQQQQQ?" Major screamed out as zonnique twisted the knob opening the door engulfing me into a warm hug as if she knew I need it. Then she yelled in my ear putting me back in my bad mood. "MAJOR CALM DOWN,AND KING GIVE HIM HIS SHIT NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS" king laughed at niqs soft yet mellow voice boasting from her mouth.

"I had it first though" "but it's mine" said major after king spoke. "How about I take the damn thing" niq took the game and I pushed passed her making my way up into her room where I met bre she look like she and niq got into a cat fight before I got over her I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I eased my way onto niq niqs bean bag chair.

"What the hell happened to your face bre?" I put a stern yet concerned look on my face. She sighed and spoke"I'll tell you when niq gets up here been saving the story for you." "are you okay? Are you hurting?" She nodded "it look like you got beat the fuck up before I got here wtf." I couldn't keep my eyes off her she had a busted lip black eye and was a bit bruised up. "I'm fine bahj I'm fine,this is nothing a little make up can't fix." I shook my head this bitch look like she took the place of Rihanna and let Chris beat her ass....well it ain't that bad but still she fucked all the way up. "We-...." Bre cut me off how rude "there's niq finally your back bahj wouldn't shut Tf up" I rolled my eyes at her and spoke."cause I was trynna see what the hell was up now tell the damn story." "Wait before you tell the story I got a story well...some news to tell as well." Niq said cutting me off as well.

Aw naw one more of these bitches cut me off and it's gone be trouble real shit...."okay well earlier I found out Trevor was cheating on me while he was giving me an lo a ride home right? So then he was wondering why I wouldn't talk to him so I told him and he want say some he sorry I told him bring me him we over and the bitch wouldn't let me go home he brought me to his house but I wouldn't go in I tried to call you niq but he hung up the damn phone then I hit him and one thing lead to the other and he beat my ass."

She sighed and I could tell she wanted to cry so me and niq pulled her into our arms and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god that's horrible Bre it'll be okay." I looked at zonnique as if she was stupid as shit raising my eye brow. "Ahhh niq shut up...bre fuck being calm and crying lets go roll up on this nigga I got my mini pistol and my mommas tazor right here in my purse." They looked at me and laughed.

"Y'all laughing but I'm dead ass serious." "OMG bahj I love you so much but no that's not the answer to every damn thing." "The hell it is" I said as I rolled my eyes rubbing my belly. "Okay Y'all now for my news." I bet this bitch pregnant."I'm p.." "your p..p... bitch spit it out," she looked at me and rolled her eyes."I'm pregnant." Bre jumped up and hugged her gasping "I been knew I seen your pudge I've noticed it for a while now,but I'm happy for you baby girl." "me too." bee said nodding her head.

"So who the daddy Ray or Zoe bug?....wait no need to even ask bih it's Ray." I shook my head and clapped. they both looked at me and laughed. "What's funny?" "You bruh every since you been pregnant your mouth has been on fire no fucking chill bruh no filter it's hilarious...but yeah it's Ray and I haven't told Zoey that it isn't his." She bit her lip a bit."what the hell zonni? That's wrong so you telling us you got that boy thinking it's his?" "Yeah but Ray knows it's his baby I just don't wanna hurt Zoe alright." "What ever but me an prod broke up." sigh I've been wanting to say that shit all night but these bitches talk to much. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Bahj." they both said in a unison trying to hug me. I scooted away.

"AHHHH stop I'm not with that mushy shit right now but on the bright side I met this cute ass boy at wing stop his name Anthony. Fuck prod he was a punk anyway."

"Well if you wouldn't have cheated we would still be together dickhead." niq said under her breath.

"What?" I said to her she think I ain't catch that slick ass comment but don't worry imma let that shit slide for now I squint my eyes at her and slouched.

Shit this baby weighing me down.
--------------------------------

Sorry for the late update,but I don't see why I should rush not like yall comment and vote anyway.😒