𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 || 𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧) 🍋

[All characters in this chapter are over 18]
[🍋 indicates a lemon]
[Word Count : 2350 words]

"Now Dragonite, use Flamethrower! "

Your Dragonite roared ferociously, and spouted out an intense streak of burning hot fire at Kadabra. The Kadabra stood motionless, and patiently waited to receive an instruction from its trainer.

Suddenly, the Kadabra disappeared from sight, and the Flamethrower didn't affect it.

"What?" you muttered, and looked around helplessly. Dragonite was also confused, and your Pokémon looked around with you, searching for its enemy.

"Use Psychic."

A cold, heartless voice emanated from the doll that the beautiful gym trainer held in her hands. All of a sudden, you could feel your body stiffen, and your legs and hands freeze by your sides. You widened your eyes, and wriggled to get yourself free.

"What the hell?! Sabrina, what are you doing?!"

Dragonite bellowed loudly, and the dragon tried to pull you down with its teeth. But it was not able to counter the powerful Psychic, and you were helplessly dragged towards Sabrina. Kadabra then teleported by her side, and he slowly brought you closer to the gym leader. 

"Oi, Sabrina?! The hell is your issue?!"

"Hush....." Sabrina replied quietly, and she motioned for Kadabra to slowly place you down in front of her. Kadabra obeyed, and you were let down very nicely in front of the gym leader, across the battlefield. Dragonite flurried over to you, ready to protect you in case Sabrina had planned something, but you calmed down your partner.

"It's alright, Dragonite. Return."

Dragonite grunted, and reluctantly returned to its pokeball. You pocketed the Pokémon slowly, all while keeping your eyes locked on the enigmatic gym trainer.

"So? What do you want? Can I take it that you've forfeited?"

"Not at all, my dear boy," Sabrina spoke softly, soothingly and calmly. "We've both still got one pokemon left each, right?" 

"I mean, yeah, we do. But you stopped the battle."

Sabrina leaned back onto her throne, and you couldn't help but notice her toned, hourglass figure. "I'm bored of these battles, (F/N). It's not fun anymore. Whether I win or lose, it all seems to be such a hoax."

"A hoax?"

"You're on the way to get your eighth and last gym badge, am I right?" Sabrina asked, and you nodded in response. "Tell me, (F/N) — what are you going to do when you get all of your gym badges?"

You raised an eyebrow. "What everyone does, Sabrina — enter the Kanto League, and win it."

"And I'm sure you're a strong contender," Sabrina replied with a smile, which made you flinch a bit. "You're a strong trainer, (F/N) — I daresay that you might even win the entire League with that arsenal of a team you have."

"Umm, thanks, I guess?"

"No need to be formal with me," she replied, and with one hand movement, she commanded Kadabra to return to its pokeball. As soon as the psychic type had made it into the pokeball, Sabrina stood up from her throne, and she walked up to you.

"You need eight badges, don't you sweetie?" Sabrina asked soothingly, and her fingers slowly traced the sides of your shoulders. "You've got only seven."

"That's literally why I'm here," you replied disinterestedly, and your eyes kept warily watching Sabrina's finger trace out your triceps. "I need that eight badge, and then I'll be off to the Kanto League."