Interviews

You and Avril just started dating a few weeks ago and a company wanted You both to do a interview together.

Her record label agreed since they needed more press.

But Avril was softer around you and calmer she tackles people to the ground all the time but not You.

She just wants to love you not hurt.

You sit next to Avril on the couch and she has her arm draped around Your shoulders.

The interviewer introduced you both then started asking questions .

"So you two just started dating who asked who out" the interviewer said.

"I did i saw her at bar and i was starstruck instantly" Avril says.

"Then i asked her out on a little date and she said yes" Avril continues.

"She wouldent stop flirting with me" You tease.

Avril rolls her eyes.

"Well when you see this angel its hard not to ask her out" Avril says.

"It was really fun she tried to teach me how to skateboard" You say.

"What else have you guys done together" The Interviewer says.

"I scratched her car because since i always go in the passenger seat she inisited i drive" You say.

"Shes lucky shes cute or i would have been very mad" Avril says.

"I just like how soft she is with me its really adorable" You say.

"Im not adorable but i will agree with you cause i love you" Avril says and kisses your cheek.