Jaws

Morning

The group started to waken up , hungry and needing to go to the bathroom.

Nick said : Son of a bitch . I know it's the zombie apocalypse and all, but I didn't think I'd ever have to sleep  pushing against my back all night.

Zoey said : Wow, you almost went an entire minute without complaining. That's gotta be some kind of record.

Ellis said : Nah ,he once forgot to complain for five whole minutes. I kept count and everything.

Nick said : Har har , let's just eat some pitiful rations we have and get moving.

The ten survivors proceeded to empty their bladders and take a few bites of what some of can of food they had on the sailboat ⛵ . Everyone was satiated, but they still had needed keep moving and finding an Island .

Unlike yesterday, things were much more quiet. As the day continued, they only encountered a few common stragglers, and they mostly left the survivors alone. Everyone was relieved except for Bill, who was still looking around vigilantly.

Francis  said : Look, soldier, will you relax? There's barely any zombies or any infected out here. Plus a Alien Boy with us

Bill still looking all around him and replied : That's what I'm afraid of,

Louis asked : Care to elaborate?

Bill said : Fine. The reason I'm worried about seeing less of these Infected is that I think they're being hunted by something far more menacing.

Rochelle asked : What do you mean by that?

Bill said : During the war, there was a time where we encountered way less gooks than we normally would have.

Zoey flinched at the derogatory language, but said nothing.

Bill continued : It turns out, that the reason for this was because there was a giant bear lurking in the jungle. It was killing everything around it, and when my troop encountered it head on, it came after us. Even though we were able to kill that bear, I lost three men that day, and a fourth had a chunk taken out of his leg. We never forgot that day, and I'm afraid now we're seeing the same thing.

Nobody said anything after that, everyone was prepared to eat lunch but Ben stopped them . Ben decided they needed some good meals

Ben actives his Ultimatrix and he scrolling his Playlist and he stopped at the Alien and he slammed down the dial

The watches sank into his wrists and his arms were covered in greyish-blue scales that traveled up his arms and his fingers turned to claws. Then it grew anglers from his forehead, only while Ben grew one angler. Then he grew gills from his neck as his teeth grew and sharpened himself as the scales finished covering his bodies and his hair turned into a green dorsal fin running down their backs. Ben's clothes turned into a green loincloth-like bathing suit that was only on his bottom half . The watch symbols were on his belt. This forms were known as Ripjaws

 This forms were known as Ripjaws