Chapter five

"Rosetta left Katrielle alone?!", Flora exclaimed as she heard her father say that.

"I thought she was a good babysitter,I was wrong.",said Hershel. "I need to get Katrielle someone trusting.Someone who wouldn't hurt her."

"What about Grandma Rosa?",Alfendi asked.

"Erm... She might be busy with a lot of things.",said Hershel.

"Oh,I know!",said Flora. "Uncle Luke and Aunt Marina."

Luke was Hershel's apprentice.While Marina was partners with Luke and they were both happy.

Hershel called Luke if he and his wife wanted to babysit to which he agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello!",said Marina coming into the house along with Luke. "Where's Katrielle?"

"Over here!"

Hershel waved them in. They entered the room and Katrielle was asleep in Hershel's arms.

Luke went to Katrielle and crouched down next to her.

"Sleepyhead.",Luke said, in a playful tone. "Sleepyhead wake up. It's me,Uncle Luke."

Katrielle opened her eyes.She looked at Luke and smiled.She quickly got off her father's arms and went to hug Luke too.

"You smell tasty!I could eat you up!" Luke said, tickling her.

Katrielle laughed.

"Hey! She's not a snack," Hershel said,playfully hitting Luke in the arm.

Luke let Katrielle go and went to Hershel.

"We'll take good care of her."Luke said.

"I hope so.I want my daughter to be in safe hands." Hershel answered.

"Of course she'd be safe.",said Marina.

While Hershel and Marina were talking, Katrielle sat on Luke's lap.

"Uncle Luke, can you tell me a story?", Katrielle asked.

"Sure thing.",said Luke. "Once upon a time..."

"No.",said Katrielle. "Tell me a story about you and papa solving a mystery."

"Oh.", said Luke. "I thought you were tired of them."

Katrielle heard of the stories with uncle Luke and her Dad.She also heard that Don Paolo (Paul obviously) has been in some of them.Trying to outstage her dad.

Luke rubbed his chin.

"I know!",said Luke. "How about a mystery about me and your Dad went into a brainwashing restaurant?"

(From the manga in case you didn't know - A/N)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Goodbye!", said Marina as she waved Hershel goodbye.

She closed the and looked at the basket with clothes.

"I better put them back where the belong.",said Marina.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"And when we went into the restaurant, we couldn't believe what we saw!", said Luke as he made shadow puppets to picture the story.

His fingers made a man eating food while wearing a brainwashing helmet on in the shadows.

"Then the evil genius,Don Paolo came out of the shadows saying that it was his restaurant!",Luke narrated while his fingers made Paul in the shadows.