☆°~Chapter 2~°☆

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️
Vomiting
Blood
Wounds
Implied Self h4rm
Fear
Mega sunny denial
Implied Murder
Slight Citrus/Oranges (in thoughts)
Depression

Sunny sighs, wiping his face of the stake he just threw up. This was a daily thing at this point. He got used to it the 10th time it happened. He can't think of why this keeps happening, though, can't possibly be the highly raw, expired, refrigerated stake he just ate! No, it's definitely just a coincidence!

He washes his hands, ready to go back to bed when all of a sudden he hears a loud knock.

He starts to go downstairs, but his vision starts to go blank. Everything faded dark, and his heart sped up.

Sunny wants to see his friends.

Sunny sighs and calms down, walking down the seemingly endless staircase. Pushing through the fear. Eventually, he gets down. Approaching that god forsaken door.

Then the knocking stops.

Oh. Of course, they gave up on Sunny. Why wouldn't they? He's an idiot, absolute seclude with no one who loves him. A sister killer.

He just wants to see his friends.

He shakily grabs the door, opening it to see someone he missed so much.

Kel.

Sunny immediately becomes happy, his emotions clearing. He looks up at kel, seeing his old best friend after years. God... he really got a glow up. It's not like he was ugly beforehand, definitely not, but now... in sunnys eyes at least,

He looked so. Goddamn. Hot.

Sunny could not take his eyes off of kels' dark brown eyes that you could literally fall into, and never make it out of, his gorgeous smile which was enough to radiate happiness to everyone in a four-hundred mile radius, and oh my god, the one thing that made sunny absolutely melt, the way his shirt hugged so tightly against his fit form, the way you can see his abs clearly was heaven to sunny. His face flushes.

Somehow, Kel didn't notice how red Sunny was. Probably because he is dense as the sun, but Sunny never thought of Kel as anything but the nicest, most sweet guy in the entire world. But, kel was just attractive, Sunny didn't like him, obviously.

"...Earth to sunny?" Kel spoke up, snapping sunny out of his trance.

Sunny made a 'go on' gesture with his hands, shutting the door behind him with a small smile.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I joined the basketball team! If you couldn't tell by the shirt... heh..."

Sunny looks back at Kels' shirt, noticing the small dog mascot on it. He felt it was judging him.

Sunny shakes off the feeling and looks back at Kel, admiring his freckles and small gap between his teeth. Sunny loved those things about kel. But, it's not like he liked him! If he did, his brain would make Headspace kel stronger! And he would be much more prominent in it, too. (Kel nuke appears!)

Whatever.

"So! Wanna go to Hobbeez! Just for old times' sake?" Kel says, holding out his hand for Sunny to take.

He looks at Kel and nods, smiling and taking his hand. Suddenly, Kel seemed to get very nervous, probably just worried that Hobbeez was sold out of what he wanted.

Sunny can't help but stare at Kels' lips as they walk. They looked so soft. Sunny wonders how he gets them that way. Sunnys lips were cracked and dry, no matter how much chapstick he used. It was odd in Sunnys' eyes.

His mom and dad never had issues with that, and neither did Mari. Mari was the epitome of perfection. Why would anyone expect any less from her. But here Sunny was. His hair is dry and dead, his hands are cold and dry, and his eyes are bloodshot and tired. He was far from as perfect as Kel and Mari.

Sunny could never reach the levels of perfection his family wants from him. The happy, talkative, talented Sunny that his mom and dad tried to raise.

They literally named him Sunny. What a contradictory name compared to how his personality and looks are.

Why didn't they name him Misery, or Emo prick? It didn't make a drop of sense to him. He didn't deserve such an energetic name.

Bleh.

He hates feelings.

He shakes of the random wave of emotions just in time to round the corner to get to hobbeez when- thonk.

Sunny walked full force into a metal pole. Ow.

His vision blurs again, this time from tears as he fell back on his legs, rubbing his nose that is now bleeding. He can't see much as he sniffs.

He can't see or hear much as he starts to cry. He should be used to this as he has this pain all the time in headspace but somehow it hurts tenfold when it's in the real world. He can hear the faint sound of someone talking to him and asking if he's okay before running inside to Othermart.

After a few minutes he can see that same person sitting in front of him and cleaning his wounds.

It stung.

When his vision finally clears up he can see the person was Kel, who had a concerned look on his face. Kel was sitting in-between sunnys legs, one hand on the area under sunnys ear and the other cleaning Sunnys wounds and putting bandages on it.

Sunnys face flushes a tad from how close kel is but it was mostly invisible with all the blood on his face.

The bandages were pretty tight. Seems kel knows what he is doing. Sunny had a cut on the bridge of his nose, under his eye, on his forehead and he busted his lip open. What a sharp pole.

After a bit, Kel stands up, holding his hand out to help Sunny up too.

Sunny takes kels hand. Smiling lightly from how comforting kel was being.

"...How are you so good at bandaging stuff...?" Sunny asks quietly, curious.

Kel looks away for a moment, thinking.

"...I play a lot of basketball, you get cut up a lot when you fall on the court...!" Kel gave a half-assed, attempting to be comforting smile. Sunny knows that smile.

Liar.

Sunny knew he was lying. He will have to ask when they are in a more private area.

"...So... do you still wanna go to Hobbeez?" Kel asked meekly.

Sunny shrugs, not really feeling up to it but not wanting to leave kels side. He'd do it if kel wanted to.

Kel nods, sitting down on a bench before patting the area next to him. Sunny sits there, leaning against the back of it before sighing comfortably. It was such a nice day out, and it was even better when he was next to Kel.

As he sits, he feels his eyes getting heavy. It wasnt long before he fell asleep. Now leaning against Kels' shoulder.

☆ Notes ☆

Thank you for reading this 😭😭 I've been writing non stop for like 5 hours

1165 words