Killer of the night

I was walking alone. I didn't know where I was going. Just somewhere. It was a dark night. Fog was everywhere. All I could see were the street lights in front of me. I was nervous for some reason. I didn't stop, I just kept walking. Cars ignored me as they pasted. I didn't care.
Just keep walking, I told myself. Just keep walking.
My mind was fuzzy, I couldn't remember what had happened the last hour. It had felt like I'd been walking for hours, but my legs weren't hurting.
Another car was pulling. I thought it would pass just like the others, but it didn't. It stopped right in front of me.
"Do you need a ride?" Asked a man. I couldn't make out his face except his eyes. They were as gray as the night.
"Um, yea," I answered. "You can sit in the back," He said. I went and grabbed the door handle, but stopped. Something just didn't feel right. I ignored the feeling and got in. "Thank you." I said in a low voice. "Where are you going anyway?" He asked. "I don't know. You can just drop me off wherever you're going. " "You sure? It's going to be a while," I hesitated. "Yea, it's fine."
We drove for a while. I just kept looking out the window into the darkness. Suddenly, we stopped.
"I think a tires low, I'm going to go replace it." He said. I nodded. Their wasn't a reason for me to talk, so I didn't. He got out and walked around to the trunk. I sat there, still looking out the window.
I heard the trunk open and then close.
His footsteps were quiet, but I was almost able to hear them. He opened the left door opposite of mine. I looked over, and the last thing I saw was his dark gray eyes. Then it went back.