Part 4

*———6 years later———*

It's scary to wake up to loud popping sounds when you used to live on the streets with stray gun fire. It's funny how much change can happen in just 6 years. Those 'gun shots' happen to be popcorn popping, at 10 am. Phoenix sits up in her bed, looking where the noise is coming from. "What the fuck are you doing?" She says groggily. "Breakfast" Dabi mumbles back. "We're low on food, that's your job for today." He says looking up at her in the top bunk.
It's strange to him how much she's changed since he found her in the subway tunnels, her wings have practically doubled in size, leaving white feathers EVERYWHERE, she grew a shit ton, actually looking like her proper age now. Her orange hair had grown down to her lower back, constantly tangled and messy, her face now covered in freckles from flying in the sun all the time. He's also changed a lot to since he met her, he officially joined the league, bringing in a little money for the 2. He has to admit it's nice to have company around, since he was young he always felt isolated from everyone else, she changed that for him. He won't admit it but they've formed a father daughter relationship over the years, both a little too codependent on each other.
She climbs down the make shift ladder connecting the top of the bunk to the metal floor. "Listen, I have a mission coming up and I'm gonna be gone for about 2 weeks" this wasn't unusual for the girl, he would leave every now and then for missions since he joined the league, this however being the longest. "While I'm gone a couple rules." He trails out the sentence. "Ughhhhh" the teenager groans shoving popcorn in her mouth. "1 no flying during the day, 2 no stealing, 3 keep a low profile if you do go out and 4" he pauses looking at her " no vigilante shit while I'm gone." He finishes "WHAT?!" She slams her hands on the table standing up. "That's bull shit!" She yells across the table. "Don't you remember what happened  last time you went out while I was out of town?" He quirks an eyebrow at her. She groans thinking back to when she fell 10 feet off a building and broke her ankle,causing Dabi to have to come back early, to say the least, she was grounded. " that was one time! like 2 years ago!" She scoffs. "Don't care, if I hear from anyone saying 'the amazing Phoenix' was out saving lives, your ass isn't leaving this water tower for a month." She glares at him. "I leave tomorrow night so get all your energy out or whatever before then." He says plopping down on the couch with the bowl of popcorn turning on the tv. She grumbles complaining, grabbing her outfit at the end of her bed, so she can 'go get her energy out'

!NOT MY ART! Picture this with big ass white wings 😌————————————Yall I would literally PAY for any feedback, please I'm begging lmfao 😘🙏

————————————
Yall I would literally PAY for any feedback, please I'm begging lmfao 😘🙏