simula

Beyond the horizon I saw the ocean kissed the sea, the mountains witnessed it all, meanwhile the wind swayed all through for their music of romance, the birds danced and celebrated.

There was love, shining through.

I love the look of it. The scenery divine in my eyes, the water were less scary upon its companion's arrival.

I am always here sitting to witness them meeting.

The wonders of their shine gave me courage and motivation to make things. To do things in all of my will and creativity.

If the sun has gone high up, it's my cue to leave.

It's time for fear to take over. Hunting dreams and nightmares, probably not at all, when you're awake they said they're memories.

I'd not like those memories as part of me. They're painful, they are confusing and they are unwell.

If may who I am, I'll bury it deep this sand, until I taste salt water up on my chest level. There's nothing I would love to know more about my past anymore.

I'm ever willing to live the new life I inherited by the waves. I am forever as thankful when the night falls and moon then kissed its darken seas.

I have allowed myself to not wonder and ask, not wanting answers, not interesting myself to drown, again.

Because I am not sure anymore if the waves will be willing to carry me to another place that will accept me as its part just like this island accepted me.

"Isla Disederia." Those were engraved on the necklace that I saw along the shore.

The small chains felt cold against my hand when I pick it up buried in a shallow sand.

Cean Salvacion.

Written on its back were the name. Probably the name of the owner. The thin metal that vertically hangs from the chain has the name of the place and the person's name.

If the universe is kind enough I'd like to meet this person. Somehow, for the first time I want something to be returned to its owner, to its beholder, probably because it is missing.

If I cannot return myself then I'll return those that are missing that they thought were eaten by the sand and the water.

"One of these daisies please."

The unfolding destiny.

I smiled upon looking at the newly arranged daises I pick earlier at the back of my small flower shop. Across the shore, is the long land of different kind of flowers.

Disederia alternate for paradise, the flower fields facing the ocean.

Tourist attraction.

I've live my life selling flowers, arranging them, and taking care of them on the field. I hold a life on the far side of this island, inside of this beautiful glass house the land owner took me to take care.

They're also the one that found me on the shore. In return, they give me this land to take care of. Along with fee people making sure the flowers are properly taken care of.

I feel contented with how things are going my way.

I'd like for it stay that way. Even in my heart there's longing for something that I don't know what is. It might be some fragments of me.

I looked at the daises once again.

Unfolding destiny.

Hey there, destiny. What do you get there folded for me? Or simply, do you have any?

May tadhana pa ba sa mga taong mas pinipili nalang manatili sa kawalan at nakahanap na ng kakontentohan sa katahimikan?

I baka ito na talaga ang tadhana ko.

Baka nga.