Introduction

BOOK REVIEWS - XXMOONLIGXTXX

WHAT I OFFER
- Free, honest reviews about your books.
- Suggestions for improvements within your novel.
- Feedback about what works, and what doesn't.

PACKAGES
I offer three different packages, based on what you would like your review to focus on, and look like.

PACKAGE ONE
- Rating, on a scale of 1-5 of different aspects of your book, including (cover, blurb, opening hook, plot, characters, word building, atmosphere, writing, and flow)
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Outline of areas to improve on (in dot points)
PACKAGE TWO
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Comprehensive feedback about what I thought worked
- Comprehensive feedback about what could be improved
PACKAGE THREE
- My thoughts and first impressions of your book
- Chapter by chapter review, explaining what I liked, what worked, and what could be improved on in each chapter.

HOW IT WORKS
- Fill out the form below, and I will let you know when I have accepted your submission, and when your feedback is ready.
- I will read the first three chapters of your book, and give you feedback based on those, and my first impressions.
- If you would like me to read more, please specify, and if i have enough time, I'll try to get around to it.
- All reviews will be posted on this book, unless you specify you would like yours emailed to you, or sent in wattpad messages.

FORM (Please submit here)

Username:
Title:
Number of Chapters:
Completed/Ongoing:
Genre:
Package you would like:
Where you would like your review posted (This book, emails, or wattpad messages):

NOTES
- I am not a professional, merely a reader who would like to help others improve their stories.
- I will accept most, if not all genres, but I won't review fanfiction, simply because I won't know enough about the source material or characters to make a fair assessment.
- You don't have to follow me or anything, a vote on any chapter of this book would be appreciated though, to get it seen by more people.