Chapter 25: The Battle of the Miraculous - Part 1

As Marinette leaves to deliver some macarons to her parents at The Grand Paris, she runs into Luka outside. Luka tells her that he's finally found the tune that matches Marinette. He plays it for her and then gives her a ride to Le Grand Paris on his bike.

At The Grand Paris, André and Audrey Bourgeois are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. Gabriel presents them, via Nathalie, with The Gabriel Couple Cloak he designed himself as a gift for them. 

"Audrey and André, on this most solemn day, in celebration of your 20th wedding anniversary."  André smiles, Audrey turns away, disgusted. "I am delighted to offer this magnificent gift, I personally designed, especially for you."

Chloé walks towards her parents with the gift. "Hi!" waves to the crowd, hands her parents the cloak, and walks away.

"My dearest Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, I hereby present you the Gabriel Couple Cloak, a symbol of eternal love and bonds of marriage." Gabriel continuing his speech.

André and Audrey put the cloak on.

"Ow! You're stepping on my feet!" Audrey complains.

André unconvincingly thank Gabriel. "Thank you Gabriel, it's uh.. it's.."

"Hideous! On you!"  Audrey cuts him off.  "Ugh utterly hideous! You wearing it is an insult to this piece of art.

 They begin to bicker and the  Crowd laughs.

Marinette enters the hotel to deliver the macarons to her parents who are catering the celebration. She passes by Adrien, Kagami, Tomoe, and the Gorilla and promptly trips. Kagami and Adrien rush to help her out. After the three of them deliver the macarons, Sabine asks Marinette to take the empty trays; Tom asks her to bring them some drink umbrellas; and Adrien asks if he and Kagami can help her.

In the kitchen, Vanitas just want piece and quiet alone with himself, and well....it wasn't until they barged in. Marinette was grabbing a drink umbrella while Adrien and Kagami have fun "fencing" with soup ladels.

"Haha, touché! I didn't feel a thing!" Adrien playfully mocks.

"Alright! Straight to the heart!" Kagami playfully mocks back.

Marinette smiling as they play but then fades when she sees Vanitas who left with an empty look on his face and just head outside. It's true this was all her fault that she mess everything up between you and him, including Adrien. Adrien was just still upset with her, just not in front of Kagami, so they kept distance and just act civil around the other blunette.

She does feels sad that she's the only person who is helping her parents without you. Nothing has been the same without you.

"Take that!" Adrien continues laughing with Kagami when suddenly Gorilla burst through door but Adrien and Kagami hide behind a counter.

Marinette was startled and innocently giggles nervously. "Hey, are you looking for something?"

Bodyguard grunts, then leaves. Marinette sighs with relief.

"Thanks, Marinette." Adrien looks away from her.

Marinette smiles a bit. " Kay I.. better get going. I have to take these umbrellas back to my-"

"No wait!" Adrien interrupts.

"Please escape with us." Kagami convince her and Marinette was contemplating. Even though Adrien and her should kept distance they should have a little bit of fun.

Adrien, Marinette, and Kagami hide under boxes to sneak out but are spotted by Bodyguard. Causing them to run away in a very comical manner. The three friends run up the stairs of the hotel with Bodyguard chasing them.