chapter 1 | Anything for Fame

(𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 POV)

Year is 2019, I'm Melanie, Melanie Cyrus, I'm about 16 years old right now, probably I seem to everyone like one of those normal basic Blondies. Yeah maybe it's true. Not everyone's really normal in my life, I mean my best friend, Cole Johnson. Two years ago he had his babysitter and her friends chasing him to kill him because they made some deal with the devil. Sound stupid I know, but I believe him. I don't think he went crazy. I been with him that night. Unfortunately, I wish everyone would feel like me but they don't. They bully Cole for that and I hate that. But during those years I got myself other friends and a boyfriend, Jimmy, he isn't really my type and he is pretty stupid, my dad pulled us together, ugh I hate my dad, Juan Cyrus. All he cares about is himself and his car. He doesn't even give a damn about me. Moving on... if there is another thing that bother me, I wish I could be famous. popular on social media and be a girl that everyone know, I wished that in my head, while being on my computer, looking at my Instagram account and sighs, until I heard a voice behind me that sound pretty familiar. It wasn't my dad, or Cole. And it wasn't my mother either. I turned around , it was.. bee? Coles babysitter that tried to kill him and he crushed her and his house with my dad's car. How in the world is she still alive?!? She told to me, "thousand followers is cool you know what's cooler?" I didn't even answered her yet. I jumped from my bed in panic and I grabbed the first thing I saw

"what The hell??" I yelled straight at her.
"How the hell are you still alive?" I didn't expect her to even answer, but she did

"It's all demons magic." I sighed, glared at her. As much as it was crazy and scary all that situation, I was pretty calmed about it. I was about to call Cole but I didn't. I don't know why. I definitely should've.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her. Hoping not to take my blood because I'm very not interested.

"To offer you something." She replied, oh no. Is that what I think it is? Please no..

"Offer me what?" I asked her, even though I knew what she will say.

"Join our cult, make a deal with the devil" I knew she will say that. I'm not gonna do it, I just can't.

"No! I would never do it!" I yelled back at her. Hoping that crazy psycho will leave me alone.

"Really? You could get anything you'd want. Better parents, better boyfriend. Higher followers, you can be the most famous person on this earth." She told with an evil smirk on her face.

That offer did sounded good, I'm not gonna lie. I thought to myself, could I be doing this to Cole? Could I? On the other hand. All my life been pretty screwed. I might actually have a chance to have some things I. Personally myself actually want, and I knew why bee offered me to join, well after what happened to Cole, I searched that topic up, apparently you need to mix the blood between the victim and the "innocent" and by innocent it means virgin. Me personally, not a virgin anymore. Long story... after few minutes of thinking if I should do this or not. I sighed and finally replied. "alright, Fine. I'll do it." As I answered her she had smirk on her face and took out the book, it looked so old. And she gave me a pen. Special kind tho. I sighed, last moment to change my mind... I didnt changed it. I sighed my name and agree to the deal. She smiled and told to me "you would be need more partners with you" I thought she's right, I'd just convince Jimmy and my other friends, Diego to sign. Boom boom could be the victim, I never liked her that much anyway. I didnt noticed it but the minute I signed my name , my whole personality changed.

"Oh and Also, the old demons would be back too" she mentioned, as in old ones I assumed she meant her friends and I nodded. She just left . I don't know how but she did, I researched about this topic more, I got way more interested now that I know I'm in this deal. And i immediately called Jimmy and Diego . You can guess what happened next... they signed their names. After that night everything changed.

//////////

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.