Introduction + Pilot (?)

Please read the notes at the end.

When light was the only thing filling his eyes after being immersed in darkness for an unknown amount of time, he had to blink several times to eliminate the small glare pain his eyes experienced

His sight moved aimlessly around the room, inspecting it while his brain tried to process the information of the situation.

The first (and only) thing he could notice was that there was a single light on the ceiling, right above him, the same one that had caused him to be dazzled. With the illumination of it, he could notice that not so far from him there was a giant rectangular object that seemed to be a screen; However, he wasn't so sure, the light was somewhat dim.

Where the hell was he and why did it look like a movie theater?

Had he gone to the movies and the movie was so boring that he almost died? Had he taken more drugs than necessary and somehow ended up in the movies?

What the hell was happening?

He tried to put his thoughts away for a moment and instead dedicate himself to trying to get up from the ground.

To his surprise, his body didn't hurt, he just had those little sensations that were always there when he first woke up in the morning. That was a good sign, maybe he wasn't in trouble and there was a good explanation for all of this.

His eyes perceived how four lights that came from different places suddenly turned on, providing more illumination and making Blitz able to appreciate the true dimension of the room in which he found himself.

But not only that, but he could also realize that it was not just him in the place as he had believed, there were more people, and they were all familiar faces.

"Fizz? Asmodeus? What...?" Blitz couldn't formulate the words properly due to his brain coming up with questions too quickly.

Those mentioned, upon hearing their names, turned to look, only to seem more confused than they already were.

Before he could say anything else, his ears caught a familiar sound that immediately caused his heartbeat to skyrocket and his eyes to widen in surprise and nerves.

"Blitz?"

With a bit of difficulty Blitz swallowed and turned around, confirming what was already obvious but his mind didn't want to accept.

"Hey, Stols." The smile he showed him seemed more forced than he would like to admit. "What...?" His mouth continued to move but the words simply stopped there. The reality is that he had no idea what to say. Too many things were happening at the same time.

Stolas didn't seem to be doing better than him, he also seemed nervous and insecure, his left arm was caressing his right with some haste and his eyes—despite not always being so expressive—looked tired.