BICKELOON AVERAGE DAY <3

balloon yawns, waking up tangled up in both of his husbands grips. he carefully gets out of bed, trying not to wake baseball and nickel up of course.  balloon carefully closes the bedroom door and walks out to the kitchen to make breakfast. everyone in the house loves balloons cooking, baseball even is trying to convince him to be a chef.

about 20 minutes later, nickel wakes up, groaning in exhaustion.
"Well good morning, nickel!" balloon greets nickel, placing bacon onto a plate.
"good morning," nickel replied. "whats for breakfast today, mi amor?"
balloon sets down a full plate of blueberry pancakes. "pancakes and bacon, is that alright?"
nickel nods, stirring his cup of apple juice. it wasnt too long until baseball walked in, his usual warm, yet cheerful expression lighting up the room.
"good morning, my most handsome husbands." baseball said before giving both of them a light smooch on the forehead.
"good morning to you too," balloon replied. "breakfast is ready and on the table, feel free to dig in."
of course, nickel raced to the table and immediately started to gobble down on the pancakes.
"these are so damn good." nickel states with a mouthful of pancakes and bacon. balloon giggles and thanks him. they all sit at the table and enjoy their meal.

NICKEL POV -

i thank balloon for cooking. he cooks every single day for us, and he does a damn good job at it too. i set my plate in the sink and wash it off before relaxing on the couch and watching The Office. baseball joins me soon later, as well as balloon.

BALLOON POV -

we all hang out on the couch, nickel screaming at the tv. i look at the time, 9:30 AM. baseball and nickel change the channel to a football channel. they try not to scream with cheer when a goal is made, knowing that i have sensitive hearing.
"wait, so who is winning?" i ask to baseball.
"no one yet," he responds. "both of the teams are at 19 scores."
"ah." i grab out my sketchbook and doodle little flowers.

NO ONES POV (3RD PERSON) -

the time is now 2:10 PM. nickels snacking on chips and apple juice, baseball is eating a salad, and balloon is just drawing.
"why cant we feel our organs?" nickels asks, both balloon and baseball look at him with a concerned look.
"your brain just.. cancels it out i guess," balloon explains to nickel. "its like how you cant see your own nose."
nickel raises an eyebrow. "huh."
...
"my balls itch." nickel states.
"okay, enough of that," baseball hushes nickel. "what should we have for dinner?"
they all think for a bit before balloon says something.
"we can order some pizza?"
"damn that sounds absolutely delicious." nickel blurts out.
they all agree on pizza for dinner.

[SMALL TIMESKIP]

baseball is washing dishes in the kitchen, nickel is watching balloon do his work on computer. he constantly presses random keys just to irritate balloon, but balloon doesn't really mind it.
"geez, i have to finish this exam in 2 more days," balloon sighs. "i hate college! theres so much work and im getting overstimulated!"
balloon starts panicking and tapping the edge of his keyboard aggressively. nickel hugs him tightly, relieving stress off of balloon.
"balloon," baseball walks in, clearly worried. "are you okay, honey?"
balloon nods, smiling slightly. "just got a bit stressed."
nickel closes balloons laptop shut, startling balloon. "take a break."
"but-.." balloon fidgets with his fingers. "alright."
nickel kisses balloon on the cheek, baseball joins them on the couch and squeezes balloon with a tight hug.
"you know, whenever im stressed, i squeeze a plush or a pillow," baseball comments, giving balloon advice on what to do when hes overwhelmed. "it might work, but things are different for everyone."
balloon thanks baseball for the supportive feedback. nickel grabs a pillow from behind him and starts rapidly beating both balloon and baseball with it. they all have a pillow fight for 20 minutes.

BASEBALL POV -

its finally 6:45 PM, dinner time! balloon ordered our pizza, though it took about 50 minutes to arrive. i could see nickel practically drooling for the pizza while i was opening the boxes of meat lovers pizza, yum. we all finally get to the dining table and start shoving pizza in our mouths, except balloon, hes a slow eater. there was pizza all over my mouth, same with nickel. balloon looked at us with his wide blue eyes, he was absolutely concerned. nickel giggled slightly before choking on pepperoni.
"FU- *cough* cK." nickel shouted, trying to cough up that piece of pepperoni.
he was fine in the end.

NO ONES POV (3RD PERSON) -

they all got comfortable in their pajamas, mostly because they all got pizza grease on their clothes, and relaxed in their bed. baseball grabbed the remote to the small tv in their room and turned it on.
"what show do we watch?" he asks.
"dude, i dont know," nickel replied, clearly tired from a long day. "young sheldon?"
baseball puts on young sheldon, but nickel almost instantly falls asleep while hugging balloon.
"goodnight guys." balloon whispers.
"g'night loonie." baseball whispers back.
"gg..goodf nighytmm.." nickel sleepily says before instantly falling back asleep.
they all snuggle up together and fall asleep peacefully.
---------
HELP I WROTE A LOT? OKAY GOODNIGHT GANG