Chapter 0 - Introduction to the new character

Rhianne is a new character that I'm going to add in this story. If you don't like it, you can leave right now. So basically right now I'll wrote a short description about her but I might write a new story specifically for her after this book.

Rhianne (ree-ann) was the oldest sibling of the three children born to the previous High Lord of night court. While Tamlin and his father slaughtered Rhysand's mother and and youngest sister, Rhianne managed to run away and lived practically her whole life in different courts. She had lived in the Autumn court for the longest time amongst the peasants so Lucien's family never knew about her. While surviving by herself, she was also gifted powers by beings like the Weaver the Bonecarver because of a good thing she did for them, ultimately making her more powerful than Rhys and the Archeron sisters. She eventually returns to the Night Court before the next Winter Solstice (Feyre's birthday) and lives at the Town house in Velaris.

This is basically it for now, writing will be task but I'll try for at least 1-2 chapters a week even though I have zero writing experience and am perpetually terrified of doing this, but I'll do my best. I'm not sure about writing smut or mature scenes so please try to not request it for now.

If you are reading this, don't be silent! Put a comment so I know people are reading and I have the motivation to continue. Thank you!! ❤️