Messages + Real Life 

!MIDNIGHT RAIN! !MIDNIGHT RAIN!

Web Fam

Papa Web 🩷

Kids, please remember to be at the Australian GP.

Let me know if you guys have any issues doing so.

lia 🩷

Yeah

Dad, are you and Mum already in Melb?

Ez 🩷

Um, when is it again?

Rory 🩷

Omg you bloody idiot

22 - 24/03 is the race and that

But mum and dad want us there on like the 20th

To spend time together

Lia 🩷

Ez do u ever listen and read chats

Mama Web 🩷

Crianças, sejam legais com Ezra. Mas sim, Ezra virá no dia 20.

Kids, be nice to Ezra. But yes Ezra come on the 20th.

Ez 🩷

Okay mamãe

Guys chill my agent is booking my flights

Papa Web 🩷

Ophelia, me and mum are flying from Saudi to Melb tomorrow night with Oscar

Send your flight details, please

Rory 🩷

I'm flying to Melb with Kylie on her jet coz we are both in Milan for fashion week

Can u get her a pass to please pa

Oh and also Stormi

Papa Web 🩷

Yes of course let me know when you're about to land

and I'll drive to pick you guys up.

Rory 🩷

Thanka papa

I have to go to my fitting

Bye bye

Love you guys!

15th of March, 2024 - Milan, Italy

"Ky!" Aurora says as she knocks on Kylie's hotel door. "We're going to be late for the fitting!" Aurora adds while the door is slowly opening. "Hi, Aunty Rory" a soft voice from below speaks. "Oh, Stormi!" Aurora looks down and sees Stomri, picking her up and walking through the door. Ding.

Hi Miss Webber,

The driver is outside.

Thanks,

Lux Drives.

"Ky, do you want me to bring Stormi out first and put her in the car first? Our drivers outside." Aurora stands up from the chair she's been sitting on with Stormi still on her playing with Aurora's hair. "Yeah, I'll meet you out!" Kylie yells from the bathroom door.

——

"Okay, so we're going to be with Mclaren?" Kylie asks, "Yeah, I think so" Aurora replies. "So that means we sorta need to wear orange" "Mhm" Aurora nods. "Stormi are you going to be excited seeing the fast cars go in laps" Aurora asks the little girl who's still on her lap. "YEAH!" Stormi yells as the 2 older girls laugh at her fit of energy.

——

"Mommy I like Rory's dress. She looks like a princess" Stormi whispers and giggles to her mum as Aurora stands in front of them wearing a cream-lacey, puffy dress with a white corset on top. "Stormi? Go to Aunty Rory and say it." "Aunty Rory you look like a princess!" Stormi exclaims while running up to Aurora and hugging her leg. "Why thank you, madam," Aurora says hugging and kissing Stormi on the cheek.

18th of March, 2024 - Milan, Italy

"Okay, Miss Webber and Jenner. We are here." the driver says as they make their destination. "Aurora come with me Let go, follow me." Aurora's manager says as they exit the car. "AURORA! AURORA! AURORA!" Fans and photographers yell as she exits the car. Lights were everywhere, something Aurora couldn't handle. "Okay Aurora, follow me we're going to go inside." As Aurora finished posing Kylie hopped out of the car and Stormi ran straight to Aurora. Stormi hated the flashes just as much as Aurora and this was Kylie's way of having Stormi in a safe place till they met inside the events.

Social Media

aurorawebber just posted!

AN:

First Chapter?!?!