Prologue (edited)

What would happen if Hermione Granger left magical Britain in an attempt to find her parents in Australia? What if she and Ron broke up after the Battle Of Hogwarts? What happens when she decides to find her parents and restore their memories?

Hermione decided to leave Great Britain with her wand, a small bag, clothes, wizard and muggle money and some of her Gryffindor courage. As she was about to leave Diagon Alley, on her hunt to find her parents, she bumped into her first ever friend even made in the magical world. Quickly, she tried to run but she couldn't. She was held in a tight hug. She broke down right in front of him. Harry quickly apparated to 12 Grimmauld Place [his home] as Hermione stopped crying in Harry's arms and looked up to see Harry and that she was at his house.

"What is going on, Hermione?" Harry asked her with deep concern " I am leaving Britain for Australia to find my parents. I don't want to see anyone. It would be easier", she said very quickly.

Harry was in shock one of his best friends was leaving. Before getting shocked, "You cannot stop what I'm doing. I promise to use my DA coin to say I'm okay. You have to promise that you won't tell me anything about me, pretend you didn't see me today, keep it a secret from everyone. Never tell anyone." She said with dedication present in her voice.

"I will just promise me you're going to be safe," he said " Always" She gave him a big smile and then apparated away.

(Time skip)

She got to Australia without a hitch and to find her parents. When it came crashing down after 2 vigorous weeks of looking for her parents and job-seeking, she discovered the devastating news her parents had lost their lives in a freak accident 6 months after they moved to Australia.

Hermione fell into a depression, which she knew was terrible. She did not know how to get out of it. But her job at a fashion boutique depended on it.

After 2 years of living in Australia, she worked desperately to try and forget her parents' death. One day, it all changed.

Hermione couldn't believe it. Draco Lucius Malfoy was in the store AND was in Muggle Australia, "Hello, I would like two tailored suits, one made in black and one in dark green if you may",  he said without looking up from his phone. Hermione tried so hard not to gawk at him " Of course, would you like that to be in Slytherin green, Feret?" She said in an attempt to hide her surprise, with Draco looked up from his phone and dropping it when he saw the face of Hermione Granger in front of him " Hermione?" Hé said in a question/wary tone.

That made Hermione freeze at what Draco had just called her, her first name, "Can we talk?" Draco asked. "Okay, we close in 15 minutes then, we can talk properly".

Once Hermione finished doing her jobs around the store, she left with Draco following her. They went to a small cafe and started to chat.

Draco explained that he was chairman of Malfoy Enterprises,   here on business and to the closest clothing store to buy suits as he forgot to pack any. Then Hermione explained why she was there. What shocked her was when Draco said that everyone in the magical world thought she was missing or dead.

That was three years ago

But now Hermione Jean Granger no longer exists. Hermione Jean Malfoy exists, the secret wife of Draco Malfoy, owner of HJM fashion, co-owner of Malfoy Enterprises and co-owner of the Serpent Hotel, the marauder's hôtel (Harry went to the wedding in secret, Draco lost a bet with Harry in naming a hotel) and the lioness hotel (Hermione's idea).

~Share