Arrow

Do you ever have that one oc that appears in 1 project for 2 minutes but you don't want to classify the oc as a background oc? Meet Arrow lol

Age: 10

Species: Weasel

Fandom/AU: Sonic the Hedgehog

Personality: Unsure about everything, nervous wreck, indecisive, cares about what other people think, shy but to another level

Relationships: Stetson (Past)

Fun Fact (oh yay story time): Arrow was going out with a friend on a boat in a lake, and yeah stuff happened. The two started playing truth or dare, and Arrow's friend dared the weasel to jump into the water with clothes on. Here's the thing: Arrow didn't know how to swim. Arrow's friend didn't worry and told the weasel that she would throw a safety ring (I forgot what it's called) to Arrow immediately (what a great friend... endangering your other friend who can't swim.) She thought she knew where it was, but when Arrow hesitantly jumped into the water, she couldn't find it. (I'm just gonna call the unnamed friend Jenna to make things less complicated.) So Arrow drowned (RIP Arrow) and the last air bubble that escaped through the weasel's lips collided with a piece of coral that just died too, creating a rare gemstone with the weasel's life force, (forget science exists for a second, okay?) reincarnating timid Arrow into the powerful Stetson, a ruthless killer, drowning and murdering people with no mercy. Stetson's main prey is to get revenge on Jenna and her family...

What did you think? Weird? Cringe? Too Cliche? Dumb? All? Okay.

I said Arrow was a side character, but I have an entire paragraph full of lore for Arrow lol.