The surprise

So rn, currently I was in the plane holding the newly bought gun in my hand under a blanket so that no one thinks that I'm a criminal. The texture of the gun was just so smooth!! Wow! I think I'm gonna be a gunner or whatever it is called.

(Your a/n is too dumb)
I know that ya'll are confused so lemme explain

Flashback.

So here I was sitting in the car waiting for Hoseok and Yoongi oppa to come.

'Where are you guys?! It's getting late!' I thought to myself.

"We're here!!" We suddenly heard them, they were panting. I bet they ran a marathon!

"What took you so long?!" I heard Jungkook oppa say

"Well, a stupid ass karen man was eating our (non existing) brains so we had to show him our identity" They replied.

I got a lil curious and asked, "what are you talking about?"

They just smiled and handed me a black box. It had a vibe I couldn't describe.

"Open it!" Jisoo unnie said excitedly

I opened it and saw a black gun 🖤. My favourite colour!! It had unique designs on it. I held back my tears as I traced my hand over the beautiful engravings.

"Too spechless by its ugliness?!" Rose unnie asked with I-am-right look.

"No no no! Its shoooo pretty!!!" I said as I ran and hugged them all.

[After some family hug drama, i am not good at it]

We finally reached the airport and my flight was in 20 minutes. I still had to go early though!
I turned around as I again hugged them.
"I'll miss you a lot!"
" We'll miss you too princess/cupcake"

"And yes! No matter how scary, professional (etc) you become, don't ever change the y/n you are right now! Never!" Namjoon oppa said "Always keep this Personality with you! Never loose it!" Jennie unnie added.

I nodded and ran quickly to the plane as I don't wanna miss it. I stopped for a second and looked back to see them looking at me smiling. I smiled back at them and waved, they waved back. I made a heart to them and ran to my flight.

I'm gonna miss you all a lot!

Flashback ends.

"Your flight has been arrived, enjoy your day, thank you!" The robotic lady voice said in an american accent and I wiped my tears and got off.

Wow! The air is so fresh in the early morning!
I opened my phone and clicked on the location that Lisa unnie had sent me, I had to stay there.

I got into a cab and showed the driver where I wanted to go, he nodded and drove off. The entire ride I was staring out of the windows listening to the Taylor (swift) songs that the driver had played admiring the empty streets outside. I was so lost that I didn't hear the driver calling me.

"MA'AM!"

"Hm, y-yes?" I asked coming back to my senses.

"We're here, that world be 30$"

"Ohh yea, sure!"
And with that I paid him and entered inside. A new start of life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that ya'll wanted a bigger part but trust me you'll get it! For now,

Ily bye

BTW I'm willing to give out suggestions on writing a story

BTW I'm willing to give out suggestions on writing a story. So if you are out of ideas on what you should write, don't worry, please come to me.