𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

"There's too much that needs to be done"

English: LA la la

Japanese: OK ok ok

°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°

You sat on the floor, babbling like a baby. Like you just started high school and had no idea where your next class was so you had to ask a senior, that kind of babbling. It sucked. 

You'd been trying to explain to Yushiro how you got in his and Tamayo's place, you basically teleported in front of him! His first assumption was that you were sent by Muzan. Your yapping skills would overall determine whether you get held hostage by them or something, end up dying, or let go. Why'd you have to appear here of all places? But it could have been worse... One time you accidentally went to a world where the timeline was World War 2, it wasn't pretty...

Tamayo on the other hand had a more passive approach towards you, but she still wasn't letting you out of her peripheral vision. Not for a second. "L-listen... I'm sorry I broke into your house and all but do you think you could give a gal a helping hand? Let me go? Make ou- I mean makeup when all of this is behind us?" Your expression wavers for a split second, sitting in a sprawled position on the thankfully clean floors still. Nothing changed, you just received the plain faces of the two who tried to figure out what you were saying. Your clothing was different, and your appearance was odd (messy). Yushiro was growing more impatient, trying to figure out what foreign language you were speaking. Until he again felt the gentle weight of Tamayo's hand placed on his shoulder, and he immediately froze up to your amusement. You raised your eyebrows a couple of times giving him a smug, knowing look that said "I know what you are"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dear readers, please vote whether you want me to provide a picture of Y/n's current outfit! I have good taste, you can trust me. At the end of the chapter, I'll provide multiple pictures of outfits + styles, and accessories, you all can choose which one you want and the one with the most votes will be Y/n's outfit!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yushiro... I believe this lady speaks English.." Tamayo spoke at a pace that scratched your brain just right, you love people who speak how she does. It's incredibly easy to nod off because of her voice, you were on the verge of dropping into a coma! "I've heard English being spoken before."

Now this gets Yushiro's attention. 

He turns his body to face Tamayo, eyes wider with gritted teeth. "Seriously? This shrimps a foreigner...?" He grumbled and glanced over to you, unfortunately locking eyes with the said "shrimp" (you) In the progress. 

Your spidey senses went off, and you immediately knew he insulted you. You growled like the speds from primary school who used to bark when you went into their "territory" at the playground. You stood up silently and dusted your knees, getting Yushrio and Tamayo's attention. Taking a hasty stride, he'd put himself between you and Tamayo, showing hostility as you took a step closer.

"Look man, I don't want your girl or anything so you don't have to worry-" You went to pat Yushiro's shoulder reassuringly, but the moment you extended your arm he grabbed it and bodyslammed you like he did with Tanjiro. It all happened way too quickly but you could've sworn you saw birds and stars floating in circles above you. Looking up from the floor in a daze, thankfully he didn't drop you too hard, but still, if you've ever been thrown into a wooden floor before you'd know how much that hurts.