In India..

Sophia's pov
We all landed safely in "India"
It was a pretty exhausting flight..but I was excited to see India..I have heard a lot about its history..and their lifestyle..

As we reached the hotel..a pretty woman at the front desk greeted us..and she joined her hand and said "namaste"..I was confused but Alisha told me that was a way of greeting in India..

Alisha gave me the keys to our room..Alisha and I were sharing a room..and the other girls were sharing one..and then the boys in a different room..

I loved the presentation of the room..and it smelled so good..

Alisha :- you must be tired right? 

Sophia :- very tired.. *i said laying on the bed*

Alisha :- I will order us some lunch..

she said and called on the telephone which was kept on the desk beside the bed..

And in less than half an hour the food had arrived..

Sophia :- What about the other r
Girls..

Alisha :- the food will be in their room in any minute now..

Sophia :- wow..all the food looks amazing..but I don't know the name of any food item..

Alisha :- oh..let me tell you..there is vegetable biryani aka pulao..with some dahi (curd) and naan with Shahi paneer..and lastly mongo lassi..

Sophia :- wow.. let's eat now..iam super hungry...

They all ate.. Then Alisha opened the tv..and saw the news..

"The only princess of South Korea has ran away on the night of her wedding..with the security guard named jeff"

Sophia's eyes widened..then they heard a knock on the door..

It was Jeff and thier other friends..

Sophia :- I want to ask you one question jeff..how did you got the courage and idea of letting me ran away like this.. *she asked curiously*

Jeff :- actually the day before your wedding Jin hyung called me to his room...

Flashback
The night before Sophia's wedding..

In jin's room
Jeff's pov..
I have no idea why jin hyung called me to his room..

I knocked on the door..and he told me to "come in"

I saw him and Mulan noona..sitting on the bed looking very serious..

I gulped and entered the room..

Jeff :- Jin hyung..you called me?

Jin :- jeff..ik that you and Sophia were once good friends..but after jungkook's threat..it wasn't the same.. *he said with his cold voice.and shivers ran through my spine*

But that's besides the point..i have a very difficult task for you to do..and it's for sophia's good..will you be able to do that.. *he asked looking straight into my eyes..when my eyes met his..i could see the love he had for his sister and her happiness*

Jeff :- "I will do anything for Sophia hyung!"

Jin hyung smiled...

End of flashback...

Jeff :- and then he told me the plan..of rescuing you..he knew you would do anything for your dream..all of your brothers helped me...he gave me money for your expenses..they told me to "take care of you in thier absence"