Introduction!!!!..

This story is completely based on imagination.. please do not take it seriously.. this story may contain blood and gore so if your uncomfortable please do skip that scene I shall give you warning before those scene.. this is a yandere fiction so please give vote to this series and share as well.. this storyline is mine.. hope you all enjoy it..

..........................................................................
Introduction:- Kim Lisa..

She is the eldest in her famliy.. she knows Chinese..  Japanese.. English and Korean.. she works in Jeon company and loves painting a lot.. she is funny and always tries to make others smile a lot.. she is kind and warm-hearted.. she can be cold sometimes.. she is good at fashion sense but is scared of fire..

Introduction:- Kim Y/n..

She is the second eldest girl in her famliy and loves her famliy a lot.. she is well educated and works in Jeon company.. she knows five languages.. English.. Korean.. French.. Turkish and Japanese..
She is sweet and sometimes cold hearted...
She is good at cooking but scared of darkness..

Introduction:- Kim A/n..

She is the youngest in her famliy and crackhead.. she works in Jeon company with her other two sisters.. she loves them a lot and she knows Japanese.. English and Korean..  she is talkative and free minded.. she makes others laugh to cheer them up.. she handles any situations perfectly but she is scared of thunder..

.........................................................................

Introduction of Jeon Brothers!!!!!

Character:- Jeon Shin [ Sid ]

He is the eldest of the Jeon famliy and loves blood a lot.. he loves torturing people and loves sharp things... he has tattoos on his neck.. he is very rude and cold to his famliy and others.. he dosen't like anything nor he is interested in "love" things.. he tries to stay away from everyone.. he had a terrible past..

Character:- Jeon Jungkook..

He is the second eldest of jeon famliy and hates women a lot.. dosen't like being near them only comfortable around his mother.. he is really obsessed with guns.. he has a tattoo on his arms.. he dosen't get along with others well.. people fear him a lot
He only listens to his elder brother..
Had a very terrible past..

Character:- Jeon Chris..

He is the youngest of jeon famliy and would do anything for them.. he hates women like his elder brother..he has tattoos on his chest.. he dosen't get along with them and haven't felt love from his mother for that reason.. he is cold and crazy.. he only respects his two brothers and loves them a lot.. he also had a very terrible past like his brothers..

..........................................................................