"YOU DARE TO TOUCH WHATS MINE"

At the funeral ceremony..

Author pov..

The kims famliy came to the xxx funeral.. there wasn't many people because of how xxx personality was..

A/n: Damn looks like many people didn't liked her...

Lisa: Well maybe but that doesn't mean you can't come to her funeral.. don't they have some shame..

Y/n: Leave it unnie... I am still shocked on how she died and Roy went missing..

A/n: Guys I.... no leave it..

Lisa: You trying to say Roy killed xxx.

A/n: No I mean..

Y/n: Everyone has the same thing going in their mind since Roy is missing and hasn't talked with anyone after the incident occurred.

Mrs kim: Oh girls look The jeons famliy came...

- The jeons famliy came and met the kims famliy..

Mrs jeon: Oh my.. its such a sad that the young girl passed away at such young age..

Mrs kim: Your right Mrs jeon.. may her soul rest in peace..

Mr kim: hey buddy.. I wanted to talked about something with xxx father.. lets just meet him.

- Mr jeon nodded and went to xxx father with mr kim while Mrs kim and jeon went to xxx mother to comfort her..

- The girls was alone with the jeon brothers when y/n noticed someone staring at her which indeed Made her uncomfortable since she wore a dress.. Y/n became more uncomfortable when the man came towards her side but soon the funeral started..

- xxx famliy went and started giving speech.. everyone attention was on them..

Some mins later y/n felt normal since that man hasn't done anything.. but soon that faded away when y/n felt hands on her hips.. she looked and saw it was that man.. she kicked his feet and punched him in the stomach..

- Everyone looked at them while y/n spoke..

Y/n: Don't worry guys.. he was chocking so I helped him..

- Others went back to funeral speech when Lisa spoke..

Lisa: Y/n what was that..

Y/n: Unnie.. this man has been staring at me disgustingly and he touched my hips..

- Y/n spoke as slowly as possible but the jeon brothers heard it too..

Jungkook clenched his fist and was about to go towards them when shin caught him and indicated with his eyes that we are in public.. jungkook wanted to kill that person right here but it would mess up their marriage and jungkook dosen't want y/n to be scared of him..

Lisa: Chill out.. ( The girls got back to their business when that same man touched Lisa.. this made the girls very angry as they surrounded the man )

A/n: THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING??

- Everyone attention went to them while their famliy came towards the girls..

Mrs kim: Whats the matter girls..

Lisa: Mom this b*tch has been touching me and y/n disgustingly..

- Everyone became angry as that man looked around to see a lot of angry faces..

Man: Um I didn-

- Before he could complete Y/n punched him which made him fall infront of Lisa..  Lisa made him face towards her and kicked his stomach which made him go toward A/n..