oh, my ugly organs (how lucky we are)

Akari was confused, to say the least. One minute, she was in her house sleeping on her bed while a random video played in the baclground, and the next she apparently 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 and started running after pokemon. The only thing keeping her sanity in check was that this was a dream, letting Akari be more laidback than she should've been in real life.

Still, she doesnt know what excatly her psyche is trying to tell her, but the looks shes getting is causing genuine nausa in her. She keeps trying to focus on Professer Laventon, no doubt taken from when she played Pokemon Shield before sleeping, but the feeling is still there.

But, still, the Professer's voice does nothing to let ther ignore the stares or the whispers, the villegers shying away as the glance at them, at her, suspicously. As much as Akari can force herself to look at the Professer, she always manages to see the villegers in her peripheral vision. She forces a smile- 𝘯𝘰𝘵 forced, she tells herself, she is happy, she is, she is, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴- as he talks about Pokemon and how they work.

Akari comes to stop for a second as she realizes that the truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter how much the professer talks; Akari can put her focus on his voice as much as she likes, it will never drown out the stares or the whispers. Despite it being a dream that in theory she'd love, the plastered on smile is flimsy at best, doing nothing to quell the glares of the villiage people, hell, she'd say that its making it 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦. It doesn't matter how much Laventon talks, her bed-head (𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘤'𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!) and pyjamas- a graphic tee and a pair of shorts- all of it, will make sure that any semblence of belonging she can hope to achive are never there.

𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩, maybe Akari should schedule an appointment with a therapist or something, geez.

Akari blinks and see's the Professer has walked towards a bridge, still talking if his hand movements are anything to go off of, and runs after him.

Hopefully, she'll wake up soon, that or she starts having a fun time in this little world of hers.

pick up the phone (to let you know youre alone again)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें