𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼

(This is taken place at a certain planet outside)

"Oh~ Himeko what an unexpected encounter, if I do say so myself." Kafka let a mocking amused grin appear on her lips as she looks at Himeko. Her eyes travel about on Himeko's appearance but doesn't make it too obvious.

Himeko was already glaring at Kafka and just wanting to smear that grin off her face. She doesn't respond to Kafka's words. But rather she responds with a disdainful attitude.

"Kafka leave the woman alone, let's go. To finish the mission." Silver Wolf said as she blew her bubble gum and typed on her phone while her eyes glanced up at Kafka.

"I know Silver Wolf. Just wanted to say hi to the one and only Himeko." Kafka says while she looks down at Silver Wolf and rolls her eyes.

Silver wolf nods once and she starts walking ahead leaving Himeko and Kafka alone, but she expected
Kafka to follow her.

Himeko looks away from Kafka then returns her attention back up to the sky, admiring and studying the stars. Her clip board and pen already resuming back to writing.

Kafka looks at himeko and let her eyes linger there longer than they should have, her grin turns into a smile, one of admiration.

"She earns her reputation for someone with em-parallel beauty alright." Kafka whispers under her breathe before turning away catching up with silver wolf.

Once kafka was out of sight himeko grips her pen tightly and cover her mouth with the palm of her hand blushing uncontrollably. "That damn stelleron hunter." Himeko mutters under her breathe sounding annoyed and flustered.

          Meanwhile with kafka and silver wolf

     "You saw the way she looked at me? Oh she's definitely into me Silver wolf. That look is a Look of a woman in love." Kafka says while she twirls her gun with her finger while she walks.

Silver wolf lets the words hang in the air for a few moments before she replies. "It looked like a woman ready to murder you to me" silver wolf walks beside kafka.

Kafka smirks slightly and she sighs "Well I don't mind a feisty woman. I can call her my flaming hot Cheeto. Im sure she will like it."

Silver wolf types on her phone and she glances over at kafka. "Your so delusional"

"No comment." Kafka says into a sigh while she walks and twirling her gun.

"Do yall have history together or-" Silver Wolf says casually but then gets cut off her sentence by kafka.

"No. There is no history." Kafka says in a dismissive tone while she walks.

Silver wolf gets surprised by the sudden dismissive tone. She has her doubt to what kafka said. A bit of deception being traced but she doesn't comment it.

               A many years back (himeko's POV)

I got stuck into this event party for accomplishing some rewards and discoveries about the galaxy. Im already exhausted with the amount of attention Im getting from just today.

I sip my glass of champagne while my nail lightly taps the glass. My eyes looking at the crowd of people talking away and having a good time.

"You don't seem to have the greatest time here." A woman's voice is picked up from the side of me, it was slightly husky and alluring to say the least.

My eyes look at my glass of champagne and I smile to myself before my eyes glance to the mysterious woman beside me.

"Yes..its obvious, isn't it?" I say while I analyze the woman, her eyes, hair, face structure, the shade of her lipstick and most importantly her outfit. It was elegant.