chapter 1

Author pov

"Kookie"!!
"Kookie"!!!!
"Jungkook Jungkook get up sir came".eunwoo repeatedly saying as there professor enter in the classroom but this bunny in his dreamland is completely unaware of the sorrounding

"Mmhhh....sooo what wooni....." finally Jungkook murmur in his sleep.

"Jungkook open your eyes so u can now.."eunwoo irritatedly greeted his teeth by standing and shaking his friend.
"Ufff woonie you just don't even sleep me what happened now tell me."jungkook spoke in irritation after leaving his sleep.
"See sir has came u dump."eunwoo said and Jungkook unaffectedly stand up from his seat as everyone was standing to greet there English professor.The professor permit them to sit as he starts his teaching the whole class went silent as they give there attention to the professor.
Time skip.
They took there lecture and after a long ass 1 hour finally the class was over and they are heading back to their home.
"Hyyy woonie so what's the plan for tonight."jungkook spoke excitedly plus smirking as they start walking towards the exit.
"No noo kookie I won't come I already have my uni assignments and now these long 10 worksheets and.  Wait wait don't you have any work I am telling you tomorrow I won't help you with these worksheets".eunwoo clear himself by shaking his head as understanding where his friend is referring to go.
"Ooo buddy I know u will and come on I assure you it will not affect your study if you hangout for one night enjoy your life woonie otherwise the life will grind you let's go it's only for one night."jungkook said pleading.

"Yehh yehh and if I don't get the good grades first my family and second the word will grind me."eunwoo said correcting his glassess showing a tight lip smile.
Who now tomorrow don't be feard who know what life holds for you".jungkook said while rolling his eyes playfully at his friend.
"And what about your life hnnn what your life hold for you."eunwoo asked by stopping as they reach outside from where there ways apart and fixing his eyes on jungkook's face.

"When the time comes I'll get to know now byeeee and love you let's meet at night at star club."jungkook squeeze his cheeks as taking his leave and heading towards his scooter.

Jungkook and eunwoo became friends at uni after Jungkook save him from bullys eunwoo was one year junior of jungkook.jungkook complete his uni 3 months ago and now he's doing English course as his dream is to start his career in USA so English is important.
About eunwoo so he thinks after uni he get some free time so why not to do the language course.

After half an hour Jungkook reach at his home where his perfect family lives his mom dad or we say step dad, his elder brother namjoon and his younger sister Jennie lives.jungkook is middle child Jennie study's in Seoul uni and namjoon is engineer in Kim's TEC his mother is housewife dad is retired.jungkook was 11 when his mother married to Mr jeon as his father died in accident namjoon is Mr jeon's son from his first wife who was died after giving birth to namjoon but namjoon loves Jungkook like his brother while Jennie is Jungkook sister by his mother side.

Now Mr and Mrs jeon are sitting around dinning for lunch except namjoon and Jennie as for namjoon he returns late from office and Jennie she is at her uni.

As Jungkook enter he came towards dinning to greet his parents his mouth watered by looking at his mom hand made lunch he unconsciously forward his hand for taking the piece of bread but stop as he hear Mr jeon saying his mother "did he forget the table rules already."before mrs jeon look at Jungkook he get his hand back and take his leave from the dinning towards his room Mrs jeon felt bad but her thoughts converted as Mr jeon start talking about other things.

jungkook close his rooms door and sit on the bed to relax himself.
yes he feel bad again he want to share his thoughts to himself but WHO CARES.

He freshup and thought why not to complete his worksheets as his stomach is already filled and he don't have anything to do so why not.

After an hour his mother take his lunch to his room which he eat silently.

At evening Jungkook came downstairs Mr jeon was watching t.v.

"Dad" Jungkook speak by standing beside mr jeon.
"Yes" Mr jeon ask without looking at him.
"Tomorrow is holiday so me" "ask your mother"Mr jeon cut him before Jungkook complete.

Jungkook hung his head low as he went towards his mom "mom I am going out"
"Where"Mrs jeon ask "at eunwoo's place for a night".
"Why don't you invii" "momm come fast I wanna show you something"Jennie shouted excitedly before mrs jeon complete.
"Ok Jungkook you can go but next time invite him here ok son"Mrs jeon give him permission during cleaning her hands with kitchen towel.

Jungkook feel clench in his heart as he head towards the door his eyes filled with water again and he wipe them before the water come out before his mind can rigester it.

11 years passed but why it still happeneds why it still hurts when his mother give him less attention when this man he give the title of his FATHER behave rudely with him why Mr jeon's every dry words still wet his eyes maybe bcuz there is still some hope in his heart thet maybe oneday this man will look at him adoringly the way he look at namjoon and Jennie maybe his mother start giving him equal attention as his siblings before he run his thoughts further he shrugge them off as he settled on his scooter to head towards his destination.

At star club.

In front of bar counter there is A man siting alone at a table, lost in his thoughts. He takes a sip of his drink and turn his chair to look at the people dancing crazily at the floor.

KIM TAEHYUNG he has strikingly handsome features that captivate everyone's attention. His eyes are deep and mesmerizing with a sparkle that seems to hold a world of emotions. His high cheekbones and perfectly sculpted jawline give him a strong and chiseled look. Taehyung's smile is absolutely radiant, with a set of pearly white teeth that light up his face. His lips are full and perfectly shaped, adding to his overall charm. His eyebrows are well-defined and perfectly arched, framing his eyes and adding to his expressive look.

Taehyung pov

By looking at the dance floor his eyes stop at the person dancing slowly   looking towards him and to his surprise that person was pointing towards him to come here.taehyung awkwardly look around to confirm then to clear his confusion he point at himself and murmur by rising his eyebrows "Me"...
That person nod his head showing himself sexsy taehyung smile and  stand up from his seat to head towards the latter.
The atmosphere of the club was filled with youthfulness and passion, creating an intense vibe.

As taehyung came closer to the other he observe that the other has the softest features his bunny like face is looking cutest as there gazes collid he notice that the other eyes are mostly covered with the hair strands maybe to hide the innocence his big bami eyes are showing which is completely opposite of his actions.his button nose is looking perfect and lastly taehyung's eyes travel to his pink pouty lips that start increasing desire in him to taste them the attraction between them were palpable. There was a playful and flirtatious energy between them.