chapter 2

The atmosphere of club was crazy.everyone was dancing on floor with high music on.

In between everyone there was two persons dancing slowly hands on eachother one was lost in others beauty and other was in hazy mind swaying his body on the music looking directly in said persons deep eyes.
They were both looking in each other's eyes with somewhat similar and different thoughts.similar in a way that they both are feeling craves in themselves for eachothers bodys and difference is
One of them was feeling cravenes more than just for others body.

One is Kim taehyung and other is no other jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook move his hand from taehyung's chest to shoulder and shoulder to his hand meanwhile taehyung was Soo lost in others beauty that he don't notice when Jungkook start dragging him out of the floor to stairs to an empty room.

Taehyung without looking here and there was just following him(Jungkook).

In room

In the room both stop Jungkook free taehyung's hand taehyung did a little walk to come in front of jungkook now they both were facing each other.

Jungkook start moving closer to taehyung until they start feeling there breaths on eachothers faces taehyung move his eyes from jungkook's eyes to his lips which were looking glosy.

taehyung forward his hand to touch jungkook's face but before his hand touch jungkook's face.

jungkook push taehyung's chest with his palm taehyung with the sudden force landed on bed behind him before taehyung notice Jungkook throw himself on taehyung and touch his lips with taehyung's.taehyung eyes became large in the sudden bold action of the innocent looking boy.

He(taehyung) did not move his lips but just close his eyes to feel euphoric touch of others lips.jungkook start moving his lips on others.
In heat of moment taehyung also start moving his lips.
Jungkook fasten his moments of lips as well as taehyung both were sucking eachothers opposite lips as Jungkook moments start becoming slow..

Taehyung flip Jungkook on bed now taehyung is on the top of jungkook.

Taehyung fasten his pace and start trying to open Jungkook's mouth to enter his tough and move his hands towards Jungkook's shirt buttons and start undoing them with trying to open jungkook's mouth before taehyung can move towards the 3rd button.

"Enough" Jungkook push him aside getup from the bed panting and start buttoning his shirt.

"What happened"taehyung ask confused as get up from the bed as well.

"It's enough"Jungkook said whipping his lips with back of his hand and start moving towards the door.

"Btw you are a good kisser"Jungkook turn to see taehyung and smile little and said "byeee".

Taehyung feel proud to hear the complement and smile feeling little shy "you thin nkk" before taehyung  say anything Jungkook open the door and leaved.

Taehyung heart raced seeing the boy leaving so he also hurrdly leave the room to go behind jungkook.

As taehyung came down from the stairs he look around the crowd to find the bunny looking boy.

Taehyung eyes stop at the bar counter there he was the bunny boy was sitting holding a drink in his hands.

Taehyung went towards Jungkook
And sit beside him(Jungkook) on the empty chair.

"Hii"taehyung said seeing jungkook with heart eyes.

Jungkook move his face towards taehyung and rise his eyebrows.

"You are not sneaky right" Jungkook said looking taehyung up to down.

"What"taehyung ask confused..

"Means whatever happened between us you won’t make it headache for yourself and me" Jungkook ask by looking at taehyung and straighting his posture on the chair.

"Nn oo I mean why would I" taehyung saided confused.

"Thank god"Jungkook said releasing his imaginary holded breath.

"You think I look like those sticky mens"taehyung ask straightning his posture.

Jungkook again look at taehyung and said " No but it's good if I make it clear"..

"Ok so may I know your name If you are clear"taehyung ask smiling at the boys blunt nature.

"What kept in the name Mr"Jungkook said getting up from the chair holding his drink in his hand smiling little at taehyung and start walking

Taehyung also standup from his chair to follow Jungkook and said "you are filmy"

"You think so ok so let's make our own filmy names hello Mr I am Juliet what's your filmy name" Jungkook said stop walking and extending his free hand towards taehyung with tight lip smile suppressing his laugh.

"Hii I am Romeo u must hear my name Ms or Mr Juliet"taehyung shake his hand with Jungkook setting his hair with other hand playfully smiling.

Both start smiling on there little skit
And start walking together towards the exit of the club.

"U know what you were really looking like some sad Rome type when I saw u at that chair"Jungkook said looking at taehyung as they were walking now on the footpath.

"Oohh that was nothing"taehyung said again remembring the reason and feeling sad.

"Come on you can share"Jungkook said looking at taehyung.

"I don't even know your name who's you to me"taehyung stopped and ask rising his eyebrows.

"Oohh"Jungkook stop as well and make o shape face "let's be friends my name is jeon Jungkook your's" Jungkook said once again extend his hand but this time for something which they both don't where it will lead them.

"Kim taehyung"Taehyung shake his hand with Jungkook feeling different feelings in his heart by looking at those beautiful doe eyes of jungkook.

Don't know these innocent eyes will take his life....