crimson w/ blind daughter headcanon

.crimson is most definitely the type to take advantage of your blindness, you're vulnerable, scared, easily manipulated.

.who better to protect you than daddy?.

.he'll use your blindness as an advantage, being able to... Punish his wife for defying him, and dealing with moxxie right in front of you, but playing off the sounds as something from the radio.

.not like you'd notice the difference anyways in the silence or the struggles in front of you.

.and he takes advantage of that, with a 'necklace' in one hand and a can in the other he sets the 'necklace' around your neck, as a 'gift' when in reality he's put a collar around your neck, but a nice collor, a gold one with a thin delicate leash attached to it.

.the cane is your walking cane, nothing special about it besides the tracker in it.

.the other members of the mob family find it weird but don't ever question it, because they didn't want to end up in the basement or with their teeth mounted to the wall like some kind of trophy.

.he is more possessive and protective over you than before, so, any rules that are made are made more stricter, like no wandering off from his view or no talking to anybody because they all want to hurt you.

.he'd even go as far as to turn you against moxxie, you're more reliable brother, turning you solely against everyone til you only depend on him only.

.he likes to immobilize you, whether that means changing the house layout so your forced to rely on him or taking away your walking stick.

.he doesn't plan on marrying you off, he still plans on making you the next boss because he'd rather eat his own tail than give that position to his weak, defective son moxxie, so essentially, moxxie can go fuck himself because at this point he is non-existent in crimson's eyes.

.so anything that Milo says goes in the ear and out the other and out the window because striker can also go fuck himself.

.he's not gonna immobilize you forever par say but he still is gonna linger around even if your the new boss, and since he's yor father he can easily manipulate you into doing whatever he wants.

"Now cupcake, I know you're a big girl and capable but how's bout' you let daddy help ya?"

Word count 405