01.

third person + lowercase intended

[name] sat still as her makeup artist precisely did makeup on her, dolling her up just before a big shoot; a shoot that'd be the talk of the town for months, even years if it goes well, but all her shoots go well so who really cares?

after what felt like forever, her artist had finally finished, giving her a soft smile and a nod for her to do whatever until she was called onto set. so what did [name] do? go on her phone like any other girl would do, deciding on posting a quick twitter post.

soon after just posting a silly post that popped up right in [name]'s silly mind; comments flooded quickly; as the curious [name] she was, she then decided scrolling through some of the comments whilst reading them

————————
beechira8 ╰┈
: PREACH!! so real as a devoted follower of the no.1 [name] cult!! 😝😝
replying to beechira8: user1 ╰┈
: wait can i join plz
ryuu_ ╰┈
: RIGHT like who are these ugly asses tryna go first than u queen!! 🙄🙄‼️‼️
eitaa ╰┈
: plz respond to my dms i love u so much like actually!!
————————
[name] couldn't help but stifle a giggle at the sudden comments she got, a cult? of her? flattering and unsettling at the same time. then before [name] could do anything more, she had heard her name being called twice, she soon stood up and dusted off the branded skirt she wore, then hastily walked over into the set room, smiling softly as she listened intently to the instructions she was given.
————————
proffesionally, [name] had easily cleared all the photos she needed to be done, doing them flawlessly, as expected. [name] got out of her clothes and changed into something more comfortable for the ride home; right after changing, [name] called her driver, finding for him to be already on his way.
————————
"thank you again, haru." [name] remarked, thanking her dear driver who picked up her bags for her as he arrived in no more than ten minutes, who would want to keep [name] waiting anyway?
"it's my pleasure, miss [name]." haru replied as he closed the trunk to then open the passenger seat for [name] which then earned another soft "thank you" from the dark-haired model
the way back to her home was everything but quiet, both her and her driver conversed like they were long-time friends; after all, haru had been her driver way longer than she was a model, keeping her company all the time and memorized each and every one of her schedules, in all honesty, haru was like the big brother [name] always dreamed of since she an only child.
————————
once [name] had finally arrived at her house, entered her room and then changed into sleeping attire, which consisted of [sleeping attire you wear], and was very comfy.
[name] then laid down on her queen sized bed, opening her phone to check the time [10;48pm], 10 was already late enough for [name], she can't afford to have her sleep schedule busted. She soon turned off her phone to go to sleep, laying her head back down, and as her [eye color] eyes soon fluttered shut, her phone blew up with notifications.

she reluctantly opened her phone with a groan, wondering what could be flooding her notifications, comments? she didn't post anything since earlier.
————————

BLUE LOCKIANS 🗣️‼️
you have been added by yuki
10:50 pm

Karasuii🐦‍⬛:
BRO ARE U FR THATS [NAME]????

ryuSAE🔛🔝(ofme):
RIGHT!! LIKE..

otoYES😈‼️:
ITS TRUE!! i saw her contact name on yukimiyas phone while i was snooping

yuki:
YOU WERE SNOOPING?? IS THAT WHY [NAME] GOT ADDED HERE??

[name]:
hi yuki!! what's this gc and why was i added😭

yuki:
wtf did u guys do.

HELLO!!ty for reading the first chapter of dense :3i rlly woulda liked it if i somehow made it longer but i guess i'll just end it here for now!!yukimiya is our y/ns close friend becuz of how they're both modelsthis takes place after u20 and they ...

HELLO!!
ty for reading the first chapter of dense :3
i rlly woulda liked it if i somehow made it longer but i guess i'll just end it here for now!!
yukimiya is our y/ns close friend becuz of how they're both models
this takes place after u20 and they split up into different teams !!
questions here >>

Dense
01.29.24