First day,First Drama Part 2

Rapunzel

When we got to the school I saw Eugene in his car waiting for us.

Hey Eugene I said

Hey Babe Eugene said to me "Hey Anna and Elsa" giving Anna and Elsa a flirltagust look which made a little bit jelous not a lot.

Where were you this mourning I thought you said you would come and pick me up I said a little disapointianed.

Sorry I was busy buying two tickets to a Taylor Swift concert said Eugene holding up two tickets "I had to fight for them but it was worth it for you"

Ahh thanks I said giving Eugene a kiss.

Let's get on in said Eugene getting out of his car and putting his arms around my waist as we walked o the school.

We all said goodbye to each other as we walked to are different classes.

I had Math first (boring)

Eugene had P.E first

Jack frost had Cooking class first

Anna had Science first

And Elsa had Art first (lucky).

After school

Me and most of my friends met up at the school yard to talk about are first day since we only one or two classes together I was so furious today because Ariel told me that Eugene has been flirling with Elsa when I am not there.

I guess I wasn't the only one who was furious because when Hiccup asked everyone how there day went they all said bad.

Like Elsa said someone told her Jack was taking pictures of other girls in class.

And  Kristoff said someone told him that Anna told them that she was thinking about breaking up with him for Hans.

When I got up I was mostly shouting all my words then started saying theats until I was told to sit down then Hiccup got up and said "Even though we had a rough day at School doesn't mean we are gonna cancel our "First day of school bash" but you have to come if you dodn't want that's all I want to say bye guys".

On our drive back home I sat in the front and not in the back with Elsa and Anna like I usally do.

I just tonight won't be as bad as I think it'll be.