The fall of a team?...

" That's absurd! Do not think that way!" Silas exclaimed, awakening everyone on the jet.

" What's with all of the yelling?" Shu asked, irritated. Looking around the kids were the only ones fast asleep. Valt sighed as he looked over at Cuza, he was about to open his mouth when Cuza uttered something unpleasant. Valt immediately looked at him, confused and slightly angered, he then asked...."Why are you thinking that way?!" Everything was starting to be chaos. Shu stopped trying to calm us down and just shook his head before looking over at Free. "Let them be. If they continue then it might just be the end of a journey." He whispered in a low voice.

Silas yelled, followed by Wakiya and basically everyone. "You don't get it! can't people fear an end?!" Cuza fought back in his case. "And what we're asking for is an explanation! you're here talking like you're about to die!" Silas exclaimed. "Why? does the end always mean death?" Cuza asked. "oh I get it, you want me dead don't you?" He added. This yet again caught everyone off guard, Free and Shu just looked at each other and sighed. "Cuza! Nobody wants you dead! it's just that, you talking like this is unsettling!" Valt reassured. "That was a harmless question Valt." Cuza replied. "But it's not a reason to talk about it!" Valt immediately replied. "You done yet?" Free asked in his usual voice. "Valt, nothing lasts forever. Everyone has to accept that, but yes Cuza it's a very sour topic to others." He added. " of course the end doesn't justify only death, but also everything on earth." Shu replied. "Not now, not tomorrow but in the future. So just enjoy everything while you're at it." Free added with a bored yet calming tone. "Now will you guys stop fighting? You'll wake the kids up." Shu stated before going over to check the time. "I guess you guys have a point..." Cuza said in a hushed tone. Everyone finally went pin drop silence. Free sighed and looked out the window, we were getting closer to Spain by the minute. "Hey Silas."He called out.

"What?" He answered in a serious yet annoyed tone. "Did Cuza's words hit you?" This question of his caught Silas off guard. "W-well no...." Silas quickly denied. "Something's off, how was the atmosphere just a few days after I left BC SOL?" He asked, leaving Silas out of words. "Do I look like I can read atmospheres??" He asked back but Free just had a finger on his lips. "That's the exact atmosphere I feel on our way back, surely things in this world is unexpected and isn't always in plan. So might as well prepare for the worst before preparing for the best." He said to Silas, calmly. "Wait are you planning on leaving again..?" Silas asked worriedly while trying to keep his arrogant voice. "Where'd you get that idea?" Free asked in his usual tone of voice.

Silas went silent as we progressed closer to Spain. Everyone just went off to sleep as the sky's hue was changing bit by bit. Wakiya woke us up as soon as we landed in Spain. Yawning everywhere, we soon got out of the jet. The moment we got off, Free was nowhere to be found. We immediately rushed back to BC SOL, just to see him already launching his bey.

"Sup." He greeted as he launched his bey with his hand. " You can't just randomly disappear like that!! We were so worried y'know!" Silas exclaimed. "Worried?" Free uttered before chuckling. "I...no nevermind!" Silas exclaimed before storming off to his room. "What's his problem?" Free asked before launching his bey with his hand again. "You can launch with your hand?" Fubuki asked Free, looking awestruck. "been, his thing for years now." Kristina said while walking towards them. Free blushed as he saw her but immediately went to focus back on practicing. "yo Free" Lui teased, yet Free just brushed it off.

"Guys, why don't you stay the night?" Kristina suggested.

Everyone looked at each other and immediately agreed. After this they made it to the canteen. Immediately being welcomed by the members of BC SOL.

"VALT!!!" Honey exclaimed after seeing him. Everyone smiled then decided to eat, after this they went outside. Valt led them to a stadium in the woods, where the members of BC SOL are quite familiar with. They saw Free, doing pull ups on a tree. This shocked Fubuki, Ranjiro and Xavier. "wait, is this a training method?" Fubuki asked curiously. "Guess so." Ranjiro replied. "Free!" Valt exclaimed, making Free go down. "What's up?" He asked calmly, Valt pointed to a spacious section of the forest with no context whatsoever. "Let's hangout for now?" Cuza randomly suggested, but of course no one opposed the idea.

  We went on deep in the forest of BC SOL of course with Free guiding us. He knows this place more than anyone after all. Surprisingly leading to an open field...Free plopped on the ground and the same goes for silas.. .Curious, Fubuki asked something that had everyone off guard.

"ah...actually yes there was a time when we felt like we were on rock bottom..." Valt replied sheepishly. Free was awfully quiet but he then gazed at the sky..."That was for the best." He answered Valt, making everyone turn over to him. "That man was right..." He added then looked over at everyone."huh what do you mean..?" Fubuki asked as everyone nodded in agreement. "That can wait. Gotta get the others first." Free stated and with that, he went back to the building and came back with Shasa, Kristina and some others. "Wait so? What did you mean?" Xavier asked curiously as he stared at him. "It'd be hard if a whole club was riding on your shoulder right.?" Free asked as everyone fell silent. "I love BC SOL...I love it more than anything. Only did what I did to see you guys improve as just you..." He added as he looked at the BC SOL members. With a fond smile on his face, he turned to Valt. "Valt,it was hard right?" He asked calmly despite knowing the answer. No one understood his intentions yet everyone still gave all ears. "Champ, I don't know why you're acting like this but, to answer that...yes it was" Valt replied as he began to recall the past with every detail. "I said, nothing would really last forever right?" Free asked, making Silas fall silent. "let's ask Cuza what he feels." He added with a rather welcoming smile.

Everyone turned towards him, considering that he was the one that suggested this little hangout. Cuza began to speak as everyone shot their ears to listen.

"Valt....Honcho...and everyone...”

" I'm leaving BC SOL."