The Passion of Lovers

You woke up with a start. You were once again in your bed in the Joestar castle, alone. Rain lashed at the windows, and you were suddenly struck by memories of what had happened that night. You'd fallen asleep at the table! But it was no ordinary sleep, this was a sleep induced by some kind of narcotic. It seemed so obvious now- why, even your wine had stunk of chloroform. You'd luckily woken up, but why on earth had the Lord drugged you?
He's a monster! He's going to drink your blood! Your inner voice screamed. Clad in only your nightgown, you felt underneath the bed, and sighed with relief to find that your katana was still there. He had played his hand, so now you were going to play yours, or else end up as another corpse in the cellar.
You were going to kill Jonathan Joestar.

You hid your blade under your skirts, and headed to the doorway to Jonathan's study. It was locked, as always, but you'd brought one of your hairpins with you. You'd only read about this technique in crime thrillers before, but you managed to jam it into the lock and pick it. The door clicked open, and you walked inside to find a room that was certainly not a study! It was instead a windowless room, decorated with all manner of tapestries and bookshelves, and in pride of place stood a black coffin on a stone plinth. It was lined with deep blue velvet, and you shuddered when you realised that this was where Jonathan slumbered every day. You looked at the books on the shelves, to see that they were all old tomes on vampire lore, some dating back centuries. To the side of the room was a doorway, and you did the hairpin trick again. It clicked open, to reveal a long, dark passageway. You were then struck by two very tempting thoughts- one to go back to bed, pretend all this vampire nonsense never happened, finish cleaning the paintings, and get out of here without raising suspicion.
The other thought said to explore this mysterious passage. So, naturally, you retrieved the candelabra from your room, lit it, and headed down the corridor.

The tunnels were thin, and the walls were of rough, unfinished wood. It seemed as if you were actually walking in the walls, eerily reminding you of a horror story where a woman gets obsessed with her wallpaper, and it poisons her mind. You saw several little hatches leading off the main corridor, and you pushed one open with curiosity. It led to your bedroom- of course! That was what Susanna meant when she said that the workmen had been muttering "she's in the walls, she's in the walls!" Jonathan and his ilk must use these secret corridors to get around the house fast, and to hide from intruders! You held your candlestick out in front of you cautiously. You wanted to find out just where this tunnel went, and if Jonathan was at the end of it. You closed your eyes and listened, standing still to shut off your senses, so that your hearing would improve. You could hear something from in front of you- a faint giggling. You braced yourself, clutched the candlestick, and marched onwards.

After some walking towards the general direction of the sound, you reached a door. The sound was loudest from here, so you decided to be as cautious as possible. You placed your candelabra on the ground, and knelt down to peek through the keyhole.
What you saw in the room shocked you, and was in equal parts amazing and horrifying. You'd been expecting some kind of evil blood ritual, but this was no dark, wicked crypt. It was a bedroom! The walls were a deep blue, covered in some kind of luxuriously smooth padded material. The ceiling was painted black and the floor was covered in a black carpet as thick and luscious as the fur of a Persian cat. The only light came from lanterns with blue glass, creating a moody, romantic feel. In pride of place was a huge bed, a black four-poster bed with gauzy blue curtains and black sheets, and all manner of soft pillows. The room even had a few deep blue chaise longues in it, and a black table with a decanter of blood and three crystalline glasses. That was the amazing part- the horrifying part was everything else in the room, as it closely resembled a torture dungeon. There were racks and racks of restraints and implements for torture, like whips and cuffs. Chains hung from the ceiling, and there was a flogging cross attached to one wall. Good god, there were even chains on the headboard of the bed! You would've thought that this was some kind of evil room, where innocent people were taken and torn apart by torture, but the paintings said otherwise. They lined the walls, as did some statues on plinths, and they all depicted erotic scenes. They weren't nasty, sleazy porn, but rather beautiful depictions of lovers copulating. Paintings of the Kama Sutra sat alongside greek statues of lesbian lovers, and even an ancient mesoamerican carving of two men copulating- the receiving one with three small horns and long curly hair, and the giving one with short frizzy hair and odd tendrils coming from his fingers. And there, right there in the middle of the bed, lay Jonathan Joestar and his two Brides.