Chapter 1

Aya POV :

I was   walking to the university of Chengfung , a high classed university of powerful students  , i was so happy cause i was selected to be one of the students to pass the entrance exam , i'm so proud of myself and i have to pass the exam with a good score from the six masters .

I walked to the wonderful palace , I noticed a lot of students even an old man , the hell , AN OLD MAN !!!!!!! What is wrong with the masters to choose an OLD MAN , okay I said OLD MAN a lot of time , I walked toward a group of two girls and two boys who were already looking at me , more like judging me .

" Hello , I'm sorry to interrupt your judging , I'm Lin Aya , from the Lin Empire. Why are you looking at me up and down ? Is there a problem with my clothes or my face ? "    i asked smiling innocently while eyeing at the expression of each one of them.

They were kinda nervous talk as i looked at them with a smile , one of the two girls answered .

" No ! No ! We're sorry if we made uncomfortable, it's just that the pure beauty that your aura had made since your arrival , by the way you siad you're from the Lin Empire , we can be friends " the girl answered smiling widely .

I smiled not knowing what to say , maybe having friends won't be a bad things , they look like good people , i nodded with a smile .

"Of course ! I would love to , by the way , may you introduce yourself ? " i asked having a smile on my face .

"Of course ! So disrespectful of us ! I'm Kong Youyue , the daughter of the biggest weapons seller in the area " the girl said pointing at herself .

"I'm Yu Jing Qiu  , it's nice to meet you , i wish we can get along " The so called Jingjing said smiling . 

"I'm Pu Yang Bo , don't fall for me I'm not ready to have a goddess as a girlfriend " Yang Bo said flipping his hair with so much confidence, rude . 

"If I'm thinking of having a boyfriend , i won't choose you even if you would be the only man in this world , i would prefer marry a cow than a over confident boy like you " i said with my innocent smile .

" I'm Dongbo Xueying , it's an honor to meet a person from the Lin Empire " Xueying said bowing slightly . A gentleman , i like him . 

 I bowed giving him the same respect that he gave me .

One of the teachers came in the middle of the stadium looking as handsome as ever .

"Students it's time to start the exam , please walk in front this mirror and when the bell will ring walk into the magical mirror " the teacher said pointing at the exam entrance .

Our new friend group came in front of the mirror determined to pass the exam.

I HAVE TO GET IN CHENFUNG UNIVERSITY TO MAKE MY FAMILY PROUD AND SAVE MY MOM .