Chapter 19 - little walk

Well... hello, yes it is me, surprising I know. I didn't die btw in case any of yiu busy through t I did because I hadn't uploaded for ages. I just lost motivation to write for a little while then I was busy with tests and then I felt I'll but I'm good now so here's a chapter for you guys to prove I'm alive in case this little paragraph isn't enough for you guys.

Also if you haven't already go check out my other book with Jude I can't remember what it's caked but hi click on my page and you'll probably be able to work it out. Also I wanted to say a big thank you for all the reads I've gut on this book so far. Right now we're at 4k but I'm aiming for five so let's get their guys also if you'd vote for this book as well I'd be very thankful.

Anyways my lovelies let's return to this love story between Yn and Niko (best couple on earth in my opinion 😉😂) also remind me to never laugh at my own jokes again 💀

———————————

YN's POV

I got my car back so that was all sorted now i had to go meet up with all of beta squad to go for a walk. I decided I'm going to wear something comfy so I picked out some black leggings with an ndl hoodie I may or may not have stollen from Niko's room then I put on my airforce ones I mean their not exactly fitness shoes but they look cute with the outfit so I'm wearing them anyways.

I decided I was going to walk to the destination to save me having to go find my car again once we finish the walk. Apparently we're going to meet up at some restaurant grab something to drink on our walk then had down to the marina for a quick photo shoot for our socials then head up to a golf course to play some golf. It sounds pretty fun to be fair even though I'm usually one of those girls who prefers indoor gyms and exercise.

——————— 

Niko's POV

I was getting ready when I noticed one of my ndl hoodies has gone missing i immediately knew that Yn must of took it. I don't really mind though as she looks really cute in it to be fair. The walk we were doing seems so long, I don't know why we let Kenny plan it when he dies boxing so of course he's going to make it hard so it's in line with his training at least Yn will be there to keep me motivated.

We're all meeting up at this really cute cafe I found. I chose for us to meet up there as I know Yn will love it as it perfectly matches her aesthetic so it will make some good content for her ig as I know age needs to post on their because she hasn't for ages.

(Kinda like I haven't posted a chapter for this book in ages 😅)

I arrived at the cafe and I saw mr triangle (aj) Chunkz and my brother Kenny all sat down with drinks in takeaway cups in their hand i headed in an ordered a hot chocolate for me and a hot chocolate for Yn too as I know she loves them 

———————

YNs POV 

I finally arrived at the cafe it looked so cute it perfectly matches my aesthetic as well so I'll have to make sure I grab some photos. I knew I was late as I saw nearly everyone was there now accept my brother so that made me feel better, I gues lateness runs in our family.

I decided to head over and greet everyone before I went in and ordered a hot chocolate as it's my favourite drink. 

Yn : hey guys how are you"ll

Chunkz : if it isn't my fav sibling out of you and Sharky 

As if by magic Sharky then appears out of nowhere 

Sharky : sorry what was that about fav sibling we all know that it's me 

Kenny : at least she shows up on time