One

The battle was won.
The berkians, now in new berk, had managed to fend off the attacking ships of the Northmen, a barbaric tribe of savages who ravaged other villages for their survival.
Hiccup Haddock ||| stood tall leading his people in their triumph right in the middle of the fight along with the rest of the gang.
The Northmen were fleeing back to their ships.
The battle was won.
But as Hiccup turned to halt the advancing berkians who were now mere meters from the beach were the Northmen had boarded their ships three archers lead by Ugluc, the leader of their tribe aimed three arrows and the chief.
Astrid made to cover him but she was too far away so were the twins and fishlegs who were helping Gobber regain his footing.
"Hiccup No!!!"  Came Astrid's horrified scream.
As Hiccup turned around he saw the three archers, their bows already armed and aiming straight at him.
Hiccup gasped and closed his eyes knowing that there was no escape. No time to duck to avoid the arrows. He could not escape death again. He had ran  out of tricks. Wihout his Toothless. He was ready to accept death.
All of sudden Hiccup is pushed powerfully aside from the sights of the archers, Snotlout's bulky figure covering him.
Hiccup fell to the ground, taken aback. He opens his eyes and sees his cousin, three arrows piercing his torso.
"Snotlout!"Hiccup screamed in utter despair as he rushed over the side of his cousin.
"Snotlout, it's fine, it's gonna be just fine, st-tay with me." Hiccup's voice broke midsentnce.
"Hic- don't worry about me." Snotlout coughed loudly some blood.
" I did my duty to my ch- chief". His voice hoarse from the pain. " To my cousin, to to you Hiccup". He uttered giving him a pained smile.
" And I couldn't imagine a more fitting death" Snotlout continued. Giving Hiccup a pained smile.
" Y- you take of my family okay, my wife and my daughters" a small tear now smeered his cheek.
"Snotlout, gothi is coming right now, she will heal you, you listen to me, you're gonna be f- fine.." Hiccup pleaded tearfully.
Snotlout gathered all of his failing strength and shook Hiccup's hand in reassurance.
"See you in valhalla Hiccup".