3

Read: SMUT 

Kakashi pov:

I raise my knee and rub his dick "Mmm~" is all I hear from iruka moans while kiss. God I love hearing that. I stop kissing him and look at him and pick him up to wear his legs are around my hips and his arms around my neck. "Were is ur bedroom? I want to fuck u hard there." I say smirking because god I want to hear him scream my name.

Iruka pov:

He raised his knee and rubbed my dick "Mmm~" is all that came out of my mouth while he was kissing me. He stopped kissing me and picked me up to were my legs are around his hips and my arms around his neck. "Were is ur bedroom? I want to fuck ur hard." He said smirking while I blushed hard because we making out for a good hour or so. " right over there" I point to a room that's closed. And he walks over there and closes the door and toss me on the bed."Aahh~" I said as I got tossed on the bed I didn't even know I could sound like that just from being tossed on to a Bed.

Kakashi pov:

I found out where his room was and tossed him on the room he made a loud moan and I was very surprised. But god that makes me more horny. I started to unbutton my shirt and his. I started kissing his lips hard and harder as time goes by. After a while I start kissing down his chest. I got to his v_line. I took his pants off. Licked the tip of his dick. I looked at him he moun the second I did so.

Iruka pov: 

God he needs to keep touching me I need him to. I need him inside of me plssss. The  "Aahh~~" I mouned as Kakashi entered me.I blacked out for the feeling of him riding me and the feeling of cum and me cumming.

Kakashi pov: 

Blacked out ima clean this up them go to bed to with him. I think as I kiss him on the lips