Chapter 0: The Thought before the Heron(3/3)

Moments after the Class Traditional Rizzanese Directory Chris the new student teacher of the class, A male student in the class was leaning near the corridors of the hallway outside of the class, caught up behind another male responding, "Yo, Vince."

 Vince turns back to meet the other male student, turning his shoulder over responds, "Yes, brother?" pausing for a moment. "How rude of you, will you even call your older brother by his name? You should know better." as his brother scratches his black hair, Vince responds,
 "Yeah yeah, whatever, Austin."

Vince decides to start walking away but turns back and tells Austin, "Ah yes, I also forgot. Please come to the library in a moment. I have something to talk about you with." Austin with his eyebrow raised while whispering to himself, "Man, what's wrong with that kid... Actual skibbidi head."

As the female students chattered around him, Vince made his way through the corridors, his footsteps echoing a tremor every step. His destination was the library, a sanctuary of knowledge where he could delve into the arcane world of Rizzanese runes.

Upon entering the library, Vince noticed the animated study group already in session. Chris, the eccentric teacher, was sharing insights about the elusive power of Gyat an energy that women possessed to captivate and enchant men, a force rarely harnessed by the male population.

Vince found a secluded corner, his focus split between the ancient tomes before him and the ongoing discourse. The holographic insignia on his communicator blinked, signaling an incoming call. It was his brother, Austin." Vince, what's the deal with all this Rizz stuff? You seem to be handling it like a seasoned pro," Austin's voice echoed through the earpiece.

Vince smirked, knowing his brother's penchant for keeping things casual. "Rizz is just another layer of complexity, Austin. You know how it is. Please come to the Library.

"Complexity or not, Mom and Dad want you back at the business. Something about a crucial deal that requires your expertise," Vinity replied, his tone nonchalant as ever.Austin sighed, his gaze momentarily fixed on the holographic projection. "I'll make my way there soon. I'll be there soon.

"Austin raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "Handling things? You sound like a protagonist in one of those Rizzanese novels. Interesting how you even learned how the insignia worked without any further lessons."

As the rizziographic conversation came to an end, Austin's voice echoed, "Handle your business, Vince, but don't let the mystery of Rizz swallow you whole. We've got our brand of rizzcentric thoughts, you and me."A few moments pass and as Chris is leaving the library, Austin comes in takes a few steps, and takes a seat in front of Vince, responding with "So? What did you want? You're wasting my time you know."

Vince getting straight to the point replies without any haste saying, "It's Chris. How did he learn about the ancient Rizz culture of the forgotten era? And why is he deciding to teach about it now? It's something very enticing don't you think? Someone who deciphered what even the modern Rizz masters couldn't do. Who knows what he will be able to accomplish next." Whilst he just stands there waiting for Austin's response.

Austin: "I don't think you understand, he's not doing any harm to the family, and besides, he's teaching you how it even works

Austin: "I don't think you understand, he's not doing any harm to the family, and besides, he's teaching you how it even works."

Vince responds with saying "No, it's the fact that he can challenge our family. We must get rid of him before he rizzes up all the gyats." 

Austin starts chuckling whilst saying "Yeaaa your delusional Vince!"