Notes for Continuity

These are some of my notes for continuity's sake, some backgrounds on certain characters, what to expect from the story, and so on. I will be keeping some of them secret because they're part of my plot twist material, so I will not be posting those ones until the plot twist has already happened.

1. The war still happened, except that it wasn't as bad as in canon and was finished in the 1880s. Also, Cybertron didn't die out, it only produced two or three bots every few centuries.

2. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are both young, but were aggressive frontliners during the end of the war. Being built and conditioned for war left the pair with a need to fight, leading both to gain rap sheets and criminal records for violence and public disturbances, but not enough to land them on the Alchemor.

3. Bumblebee still lost his voice and is unused to speaking normally, so he often gestures with his hands in CSL, his voice often fading to silence when he rants.

4. Grimlock is much smarter than his RID 2015 version, as he was created before the war and was a berserker on the battlefield, although a head injury inflicted on him by {Redacted} shortly after the war had ended left him with few of his worst and hardest memories and now possesses a child-like personality.

5. Windblade is an ancient Cityspeaker who is mentioned in passing, but never actually appears because I don't like Windblade. Instead, in her place will be Cyclonus, a mech who resembles a Decepticon but isn't one himself. He is an old friend of {Redacted}, and comes to Earth seeking a peaceful existence.

6. The Scavengers (Fulcrum, Krok, Misfire, Crankcase and Spinister) make a few appearances as they travel Earth. They found and repaired Grimlock after his head injury, although Spinister was unable to restore his memory. They remained good friends and most of them were shocked when Grimlock was arrested for massive amounts of property damage and a few trauma-instigated berserker outbursts.

7. Optimus does NOT come back from the dead. That was probably the original series worst sin, and they made him so bland and terrible and un-Optimus that I will be removing his entire resurrection and influence from the story, save for the advice that he had given Bumblebee before his death. STAY DEAD, DAMMIT!!

Some further notes on my notes: the {Redacted} sign is put there so that I don't spoil too much for you guys, but I will post the full note once that character is introduced to the cast and their arc is set in motion. Also, yes, I will try to write Bee as accurate as possible with this added information on him (his silent rants are gonna be fun to write, lol), and of course, STAY DEAD, OP!!! Also, yes, I hate Windblade sooooo much. Cyclonus is my best boi and I love him. Enjoy!