0.8, anger

FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY
📍swearing + little bit of spice📍

y/n's pov:

i gasps as i look onto my instagram. the sturniolo triplets had posted because of todays video.

little did i know, looking at the people nick tagged- I HAD MISSED THE FRESH LOVE DROP.

"SHIT!" i muttered as brady turned to me. we were currently laying in his bed while watching shameless.

"what's up, baby? what's wrong?" he looks genuinely concerned because of my sudden outburst.

"i- i forgot about the fresh love drop! and now everything's sold out!!" he cracks a smile and kisses my neck-

the closest place to get too from his position.
"sorry- maybe i could help cheer you up?" i furrow my brows.

i get what he's trying to say and nod, "yeah-
go ahead." he begins to kiss my neck while getting up.

his lips move from my nicks to my jaw to mouth. he lets out a groan while i bite his bottom lip down, slowly.

"shh! my parents are home!" i giggle while he shakes his head. "i don't care. as long as they know you feel good." he jokes.

he begins to reach his hands warm hands on my shuddering skin, earning a noise from the affect from my cold skin.

"brady.." he looks up and concern grows in his eyes. "y/n.. no. we don't have to do anything if you don't want too!" he gets up while,

i push him back down. "no, it's okay. continue." i smile. "well if you insist..." he goes back to whatever he was doing.

ava speaks!
hmmmm haven't wrote a make out session in a while i feel