The Amazing Digital Circus V.2

Josie's POV

"I have something exciting to announce!" Cain said one day.

I blankly stand there, I'm thinking of all the possible ways Miranda's pitched idea made it to the newspapers terribly.

Then, he announced, "I've officially republished The Amazing Digital Circus! It already has 100 million downloads!"

Are. You. KIDDING ME?! How the hell did he republish the game?! HE SAID ABEL PUT IT ON PERMANET!!

"Bullshit..." I heard Zee mutter.

"Who'd like to test it out?" Cain asked the employees.

All but the group's hands shot up like rockets to their mind-controlling master.

"Perfect! But I think Josie should test it out!" Cain said.

"You're fucking joking, right...?" I chuckle. Damnit, I can't snap out of it!

"No, I don't use false information."

"After all the suffer you made us all go through?! Why the fuck do you want ME to test it out?!!"

Ashley grabs my arm, "Calm down, Josie..."

I can't calm down, fuck, where's my medicine?! I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't... DAMNIT.

My eye is twitching like crazy! I'm going insane, fuck!

I take out a gun from my pocket, and I aim it at Cain.

"JOSIE, IT'S OKAY..." Isabella says, holding my hands that held the gun.

I'm nearly crying while wanting to shoot him. But then, someone from behind me fucking hit me in the head with a metal crowbar. It was gory before I fainted :)

I woke up in the hospital, there were a lot of doctors examining me and all that other crap. "What happened?"

"You were hit with a metal crowbar and fainted." A doctor explains to me.

"Oh... right."

I could already tell I've been here for more than 5 weeks from the calendar. I'm guessing it took me forever to awake or some shit like that. I was actually meant to be in a coma, but I guess I was luckier.

"How long am I gonna be here again?" I asked.

"Only one month." The doctor replies.

I can't that long! Cain will probably already put humanity in danger by holding them captive in the circus. Though there might be enough time for the others to interfere with the commands and delete it.

When I woke up again, a fucking month passed... HOW? HOW- oh, there's that kind of medicine that they use to put you to sleep like you're in a coma, but you aren't!

I'm mentally unready to leave the hospital but, uh, that's just life for me...!

[New message(s)!] ...Fuck.

CUTE JESTER <33: are you okei :<

Me: Yes, I am now <3

CUTE JESTER <33: YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

...I-... nevermind.

Me: Did Cain publish The Amazing Digital Circus again?

CUTE JESTER <33: Idk, highly doubt it though.

Me: dawg-

CUTE JESTER <33: I actually don't know though-

Me: Fine, that's fine.

CUTE JESTER <33: YAURR.

(A bit short I think... but HERE.)