CHAPTER 23 WHORE

WARNING|Read on your risk. Vulgar words ahead. If you don't feel comfortable reading this please leave and ignore this post. Grammatical and typographical errors will be seen, I apologize in advance.

"Ahhh~ líck me, súck me~ ugh!"

Unggól ng babae sa pinpapanood kong pórn. I'm watching pórn with my headphones on. They're both girls btw. I'm at Hazel's house, she's my thesis partner that explains why I'm here. I was actually encoding but I got hórny all of a sudden and now this is my third pórn video. I'm a big fan of yuri and girlxgirls. And I'm kinda lucky to be partnered with Hazel. Halos lahat ay lumuluwa ang mata kapag nakikita o naamoy siya. Lahat pinagpapantasiyahan siya.

Hazel has a feminine and masculine beauty. She's both handsome and gorgeous. Her nose is perfect, her eyes is siren, her lips is naturally pink, she have a very attractive jawline, long lashes, her collarbone is visible, long silky black hair, a very smooth pale skin, and most of all, her perfectly sculptured body. All in, she's pretty hot. Anlaki ng dibdib niya. Mabilog at malaki rin ang pangupo niya at matambok ang pagkababae niya. Even if she's wearing a skirt, kapag humangin dàmn! Everything is all visible.

"Cúmming~ ahh! ahh! Shít!"

I'm all wét now. I can feel it. Good thing I am wearing a black leggings so my wetness wouldn't be visible but my pússy will. I don't care though. I was biting my lower lip to stop myself from doing something stupíd. I am crossing my legs because damn! I'm really all hórny now. I can feel the heat coming from my eyes and body.

I sat properly when I saw Hazel came out from her room. Fúck! She's really hot! She's wearing a silky shorts and a silky spaghetti strap. Sobrang ikli ng short niya, hapit na hapit sa mahaba niyang binti. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun. Tangína ang bango niya. Amoy palang ulam na.

"Are you done encoding? Tara sa room ko mas comfortable doon."

"Make me comfortable then. Uh- no! I mean yeah. Let's go."

Halos patayin ko ang sarili ko dahil sa sinabi ko. She just shrugged and smiled at me. Fúck it! Sumumod naman ako sa kuwarto niya. When we're already in, the pórn that I'm watching is still playing. Nang malapit ako sa kaniya saka ko lang napansin na wala siyang suot na bra. Bakat na bakat ang nipplés niya. Shít! I want to squish her breast. So big.

Nilapag ko ang laptop sa study table niya.

"Naiinitan ka ba? I'll turn up the AC. Pinagpapawisan ka."

"Yes Hazel. Naiinitan ako. And you're making me sweat a lot."

I turned off my phone and set it aside.

"What the-"

I didn't let her finished. I pinned her to the door and kiss her hungrily. I can feel our breast pressing on each other.

"I'm so fúcking lucky you're my thesis partner Hazel."

I whispered to her and licked her earbone. I went back to her lips. I smirked when Hazel kissed me back. I entered my tongue inside her mouth and deepen our kiss more. I griped her àss really hard. My hands travelled from her ass to her small waist up to her breast. Her both hands is in my shoulder.

"Hmm.."

She gently moaned in between our kiss when she felt my hand. I entered my hand inside her spaghetti strap. Marahan kong nilamàs ang dibdib niya habang patuloy parin siyang hinàhalikan.

We walked to her bed without cutting our kiss. She lied down and I'm on top of her. Both of my hands is in her both side while still kissing her. My kiss went down to her collarbone. I lickéd her and súcked her skin. I stopped for a second to undress myself and Hazel too. Now we're both naked. I can now see her whole body clearly.

"S-stop staring it's embarrassing." Hazel

She was still under me. My kiss went to her breast. Mabubusog talaga ako sa laki at lambot ng dibdib niya. I súcked her nipples hungrily. My hand went down to the lips of her pússy. I made a circular motion to rúb her clitorís using my thumb. My middle and ring finger is teasing her entrance. It's all wét and slimy that I can easily slide my fingers in.

"Ahhh~ insert that fúcking finger uhmm!"

I can see her frustrations in her facial expression and I'm enjoying it. I am still súcking her nipples while looking up at her with a smirk in my lips.

"Please.."

"Dàmn Hazel! I didn't know you can be a whóré."

I inserted my two finger inside her. In a split second I found her g-spót.

"Ugh~ Via.."

I bit my lower lip and then I insert another finger inside her. I moved my fingers in and out fast. My lips went down to her clitorís. I started licking and súcking her there while still moving my fingers in and out. I opened the lips of her pússy and lickéd her whole.

"Ahhh! Via! Hngg!"

I am breathing heavily. Hearing her móan is making me crazy as héll. I like her better this way, but I want it all in myself. Her whórê self is hottér. I love hearing her beg to me and móan my name.

"I'm néar! auhhhm!"

Her legs shivered and I felt her juices in my fingers. I pulled out my fingers and alternate them with my tongue. I drank her juices while looking at her eyes. She is looking down watching me líck her clean. She is also shamelessly pressing herself to my mouth even more while biting her lower lip. I made her sat at my face. I gripped to her fat àss and then líck her. I devoured her like there is no tomorrow. Patuloy kong dinilaan at sinipsip ang pagkababae niya when I suddenly felt her lips to my pússy.

A 69 positíón I guess?

She is trying her best to make me feel good. She was kissing my ghadàmn pússy. I felt her tongue to my opening. It was hard, firm, and lóng. I'm very certain. Hazel's tongue inserted my opening and it made me arch my back. We are both soakíng wet and sweaty.

She went in and out using her tongue while her fingers is rubbíng me. This is fúcking pleasure!

A few moments and I climaxed with her. I drank her juices again and so she is. She cleaned mine too. She went on top of me. Mapupungay ang mga mata niyang nakatingin sa akin. She kissed me deeper. She is sitting on top of me when she rocked her hips. She is grinding her pússy to mine. A tickling sensation rushed to my body at that moment. She rockéd her híps rough and fàst. Nilamàs ko ang hinaharap niya habang dinadama ang sarap na dulot niya sa akin.

Nilagay niya ang isa niyang binti sa ilalim ng binti ko bago kiniskís ang sarili niya sa akin. She stopped kissing me and focused on what she's doing. Our mouths is wide open and móans crept out from there.

"Fúck ang sarap!"
"Ugh! hngg~"
"I-I can't get enough of you dàmn!"
"Ahmm!"

Slimy sound and móans will be loudly heard inside her room. Sinabayan ko siya sa pagkískis at mas lalo pang diniin ang sarili sa kaniya. And we climaxed again, together.

Our bodies were so tired that we went straight for a nap.

- end -