Torn

Keyala Pov

Friday Morning🌞

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face, I picked my head up to see that I was laying on Chris tattooed chest . I got up and started to do my hygiene i turned on the water so I could shower so I hopped in and grabbed my Bath&BodyWorks A Thousand Wishes body wash to clean myself with. After I was done I hopped out and began to brush my teeth.
When I got finished I walked out the bathroom and I sat on the bed and started to run my body with my a Thousand Wishes Lotion and after I was done I put on some black boy shorts with my grey crop top and my Black And Gold MK slippers. I turned around to see that Chris was still sleeping so I decided that I was gonna make him his favorite breakfast which was pancakes, hash browns, eggs, bacon, and grits so I got everything out and started to cook.

25 Minutes Later....

Everything Was already done but I decided to throw in a fruit bowl just in case he wanted fruit too. I made his plate and fixed him some orange juice then put it on a tray and walked upstairs. When I opened our bedroom door he was still asleep (he so lazy lol) anyways I sat the tray down on the night stand and sat on his lap "Chris baby wake up please I made you breakfast" he moved but his eyes were still closed so I started to tease him by grinding on his dick and whispering in his ear what I wanted him to do to me and surprisingly it worked he finally opened his eyes and started smiling at me "hey baby" he said with his raspy sexy voice "hey it took me to do all that to you just so you could wake up bae lol" "yes but now you gonna have to handle what's in my pants I think I have blue balls by now since you was doing all that grinding n shit on my dick" I thought that was funny so I started to laugh a little.

"Baby I made you your breakfast here" I said handing him the tray "thank you baby" he said while digging in his food. I got up to go check my phone and I seen that my best friend Jasean had sent me a text along with my 3 close girl-friends khamiya, Lashanti, and Alajasiah I opened up Jasean text first and text him back

💦JaseDaMan👅: Wussup Bess Fran Wyd Today Guh?

👑KeyDatBxtch👑:I Don't Know Why What You Got In Mind ?

💦JaseDaMan👅: Well I Wanted To See If You Wanted To Hit Up Da Mall Den Tonight Go To My Homie Juels Kick Back.

👑KeyDatBxtch👑: Ard Im Down For It

💦JaseDaMan👅: And Plus I Might Bring Home A Girl Cuz UK Me N Shit!

👑KeyDatBxtch👑: Your Too Much 😂 But What Time It Start?

💦JaseDaMan👅: It Start At 7:30pm And End At 1:35am It's Bouta Be Hella Hoes For Me But Be Ready To Go To The Mall By 3 Ima Come Get You Aigh?

👑KeyDatBxtch👑: Ard Bet I'll See Ya Lata Bye Bess Fran

💦JaseDaMan👅: Bye Bess Fran

After that I text my girls back then turned around to see Chris right in my face looking hella pissed off right now and the expression on his face made me scared as hell right now ... "Ww-what's wrong Bb-babe?" I asked a bit frightened "What the hell did I tell you about texting that nigga huh?" He said as he put his hands on both sides of my head on the wall "uu-ummm he text me fff-first asking if I wanted to go t-to the mall then a p-party tonight.

" At this moment he was beyond heated I tried walk away but I was pulled by neck and got slammed into the wall and making me fall to the ground busting out in tears "I'm sorry Chris please don't hit me " "Nah how many times have I told yo dumbass to not text him and delete his damn number out yo phone ? I told you so many times but yo ass too damn stupid to fucking understand that I DONT WANT YOU TALKING TO THAT NIGGA !!!!" He said as he slapped me across my face 3 times idk (I don't know) why he beats me it's like he has 2 different personalities sometimes he is so sweet and romantic and freaky then he changes into the devil from hell .